• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie from Blackpool

gemrovers

Hi Everyone, Thought finally take the plunge and introduce myself as good news I received a date for the Gastric Bypass today, the 10th of March woohoo. I must admit I am feeling very nervous, I know how big the operation is but I just want to get it out of the way so I can start my new life!! I feel this is all a bit too good to be true and I'm still waiting for something to come along and burst my exciting bubble!! Anyway I have said hello to watch this space!!

Hi Gemma

glad you found the site!

Exciting news about your date - not long to go now!

Congratulations x

Welcome & The very best of luck for the 10th. :)

Welcome to the site, if you have questions you've come to the right place....

It's usually good for a little bit of insanity too :) xx

Hi Gem welcome to the site. Its a great place for lots of advice. Congratulations on getting the date for your op not too long to wait. Have you started the pre-op yet?

Hi Welcome to the forum! xx

Hi Gem welcome to the forum im sure you will find it helpful here xxx

Hi Guys thanks for the warm welcome, I started the pre op diet on Monday and am astonished at a 6 pound weigt loss, I had to pick my jaw off the floor when I weighed myself yesterday!!!! So excellent start. I'm so excited to start my new life so busy getting prepared, looking at soup recepies to do ready to freeze beforehand and looking at some protein shakes, plus it keeps my mind occupied.
So are there any fellow Blackpoolers on here?

Hi Gem - i looked and found your post. all exciting! Not long now hun xx

Hi Guys I have hopped on to the laptop to update my weightloss Ticker and I can't remember my log in details, this is a major problem as I have to update my ticker with an 11lbs, yes that's right an 11lbs loss since surgery WOOHOO!!!!

Back