• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie from London xx

Tubbycustard

My GP made me a referral and I was seen at St Bert’s hospital. They took my weight and checked my medical history and she said I seem like a great candidate as I have PCOS and bad knees due to weight. I was then sent for a blood test, two months down the line I get two appointments at Homerton University Hospital in the same week one is an assesment and the other is a consultation. What is the difference? And what should I expect?
Thanks

Bling Babe

Sorry I can’t help with homerton as I was Luton and Dunstable but wanted to wish you luck on your journey x

Hawaii58

My GP made me a referral and I was seen at St Bert’s hospital. They took my weight and checked my medical history and she said I seem like a great candidate as I have PCOS and bad knees due to weight. I was then sent for a blood test, two months down the line I get two appointments at Homerton University Hospital in the same week one is an assesment and the other is a consultation. What is the difference? And what should I expect?
Thanks
This is just the type of question I’ve been looking for, I’ve got underlining heath, heart , knee replacement was just wondering how did it all go for you.

Tubbycustard

This is just the type of question I’ve been looking for, I’ve got underlining heath, heart , knee replacement was just wondering how did it all go for you.
It’s going fine, I’m still waiting for a date due to covid 19. I’ve had a series on phone follow ups.