• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie from milton Keynes

Been

Hi everyone!, my name is Been - I've just had a gastric sleeve on 27 July and am still suffering with pain - I'm sure I will be more positive about the surgery once the pain has gone - if anyone knows of a support group in Milton Keynes or would like to set one up - I would really appreciate the support.

Look forward to hearing from you all

Been

Hi and Welcome. I live in Milton Keynes had a bypass done last September. Hope you feel better soon.

Hi been sorry I can't help as I live in Surrey but wanted to say hi and well done on having ur surgery. I have a bypass 24 aug and start the milk diet tomorrow? Chat to me anytime good luck here if u need some1 luv Kaz x x x

Hi and Welcome Been xx

Hello Been
Welcome, i live in milton keynes too and also had my sleeve done just two days after you on 29th july.
I hope you feel better soon
jay

Hi all

Just letting you know I have been very ill and I have been at the Whittington Hospital in London - I will be here til Tuesday (from last Tuesday) - I had a leak and a build up fluids - it was all unpleasant but I hope I am now on the road to recovery.

Those of you who would like to set up a Milton Keynes Group please let me know and as long as Im well we will set up a date to meet

Take care my friends

Been x

Hi everyone!, my name is Been - I've just had a gastric sleeve on 27 July and am still suffering with pain - I'm sure I will be more positive about the surgery once the pain has gone - if anyone knows of a support group in Milton Keynes or would like to set one up - I would really appreciate the support.

Look forward to hearing from you all

Been

Hello Been my name is Rayne.. i had a bypass on 25th November so only 5 weeks ago... but i have been searching for a Milton keynes support group... and it appears there isnt one... so i would like to try and start one... i have set up a page on here if you could please post on there... Milton Keynes Posse
im also going to start up a facebook group to see if i can find other people in MK.
I know we have had different ops but support from any source is support xx

well done and welcome x

Back