• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie from York

sezbez

Hi there I'm going for a gastric band on the 18th Oct in Leeds going for pre assessment on Fri and I start pre op diet on Sat I'm just introducing myself because frankly I'm seriously nervous about everything I think talking to people in the same position as me might help because I actually don't think anyone I know really understands what being morbidly obese is like to live with and how I feel about what I'm doing to change it

Hi Hun...welcome, good luck etc etc! I'm laid in hospital bed having had my band op at 3pm yesterday....so at this stage I'm no expert but certainly only looking forward to a more positive slimmer me :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi,
try not to be nervous, you will look back on yourself in the future and realise what a monumental and life changeing decsion you made and wonder why you were soo nervous!

im 2.5years post op and i can promise you its best thing to do in our position!

you will feel like your ready to die when you come round from the op but think of the weight falling off!

good luck babe xxxx

Welcome.gif

Welcome sez and good luck :) xxx

from me phone :D

Thanks everyone for your positive support makes me feel much better hope all goes well Jo please keep me updated :)

Welcome to the forum Sezbez. I'm from York too and had a gastric bypass at York District. Good luck with your band.

Back