• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie Going to get Sleeved Soon!!

Steph11785

Hey everyone,
My name is Stephanie I'm 29 and I'm going to be having the Gastric Sleeve surgery done on July 8th 2014. I'm super excited as it's been 7 months since I started the process and now it's just weeks away I go in to have my pre-op renewed on 6/27/14 and to see the dietitian and start my liquid diet. I can't wait for my journey to begin and to see some results. I plan on working hard and getting fit so I can raise my young kids to the fullest potential without making them miss out on anything because mommy can't do certain things. I hope to make some sleeve buddies as well as some buddies of RNY, DS, and Lap-Band.

Hello and welcome to the best support group on the net for WLS !
Good luck for a successful op!

Hi, you have certainly made the right decision. I am now 8 months post sleeve and feel fantastic, life is normal and I am now at the stage that day to day I forget that I have had this done. I can eat anything I want but in small quantities and go out for meals, enjoy ice creams in the park with the family and have been on holiday a without a second thought. I have lost 4 stone but only started off with a BMI of 33 so was a relative light weight for surgery. I would like to get another 7- 10 lbs off if it happens, but I am not too bothered as life is now enjoyable and I wear size 12 clothes and feel comfortable. Good luck for your journey.

Back