• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie here. Leeds area.

metherer

Hello all.

I'm hoping to have a gastric bypass soon, at Spire in Leeds. My consultant is going to be Jeremy Haydn or something like that. Anyone heard of him?

It's all been rather quick for me, up to this point, so just can't wait to have my consultation on Thursday and get n indication on possible timescales.

Looking forward to 'meeting' you on here.

Helen

Hi Helen and welcome to the forum. I'm not from your area so not familiar with Jeremy but I wish you well on your weight loss journey :) x

Hi Helen,
Welcome, I am from Leeds but not heard of him, I had my bypass in December by Stephen Pollard at Jimmys (NHS). Good Luck!

Hi metherer! Welcome to the site and look forward to chatting with you! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

hi Helen good luck on Thursday and let us know how you get on x

Hi Helen. Im new here too and from Leeds :) Sorry i cant be of any help at the moment but just wanted to say Hi and good luck xxx

Well, it is consultation day. My appointment isn't until 3:20 so I don't know how I'm going to be able to concentrate on work.

I'll let you know what was said this evening.

Hope your consultation went well - I had mine at Spire Leeds yesterday with Simon Dexter! Which surgery are you after?

Really pleased with how it went. He agrees that a bypass would be the best option for me, and now I've just to wait for a letter with next actions.

Soooo impatient now!!

Really pleased with how it went. He agrees that a bypass would be the best option for me, and now I've just to wait for a letter with next actions.

Soooo impatient now!!

Hi and welcome Helen
Sitting on the waiting bench too for a bypass (I need balloon first). Hope things get moving really quickly for you. Good Luck :D

Back