• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie Question

Macpuggy

Just wondering if most of the people on this forum are in the UK. I'm in the US but noticed some of the formatting on this website was different from what I'm used to.

Hi, there are a few from overseas on here, but I would say the majority are in the UK. But don't let that stop you visiting us - we are a friendly lot and don't bite!

It is just some of the funding and terms maybe a bit different. But most try to answer all questions posted.

Good Name by the way.
Trisha

Who doesnt bite?

Hi! I'm from the US also! Sunny Northren California! :) everyone on here are so friendly & helpfull! I <3 this sight! It helps to have a support system no matter where they are actually located! Lol!!
Good luck on your journey!

:welcome2::welcome2:Hi, and welcome
plenty of love support and advice here whenever you need it , come on in.

Sunny Northren California!

I wouldn't go bragging about the sunshine while we are freezing our butts off :massmoon:

Only joking in case that didn't translate well over the Atlantic !!!

I know im sooooo jealous! can we come and stay with you while this horrible winter passes??? Lol

Welcome to wlsurgery Hun, good luck on your journey x

Sure your all welcome! :) come on over!
Sorry I didn't mean it like I was being a smarty pants lol! (just incase anyone got the wrong idea)
Ps I LOVE stormy bad weather! Its my favorite & I defantly don't get enough here! I want to move up north, Oregon or Washington but can't do that to my family! Most ppl want a summer home I want a winter home! Lol
My love to all of you!
Please stay warm & safe!

hi and welcome to WLS.
just one tip, when you write a date can you put it the same as we do DAY/MONTH/YEAR. or else we get all confused.LOL.

And it doesn't take much to confuse us!!

No we knew you weren't bragging about your Sunshine as many of your fellow countrymen freeze in the winter as we do. I just couldn't help bringing it up and making a joke (and using that fun smiley!!)

A warm welcome to the forum Angel and all the very best of everything is wished for you... love and hugs xxx

Back