• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie Weigh in

well done on a great loss :)

Well done!! I had my op yesterday. I hhad lost 22lbs in the 6 weeks run up to it. Hoping to lose the same again before New Year!! x

Well done guys xx

I'm 2 days post op and feeling really good! The staff here at Chelsfield Park are amazing and have been looking after me really well. I can't believe I haven't eaten for 5 days and feel full up after a cup of tea. My appetite is nil and I have lost all interest in food.....my family have been sat eating their lunch and I have hardly noticed food in the room. Before I would have been comparing serving size to my own or finishing off leftovers!! This new journey really feels like a new life. I'm so excited now I don't have the burden of food issues on my shoulders. No-one prepared me for this, I couldn't be happier!! :)

I really don't want to burst your bubble, but that's how I felt the first two weeks as well. You will want food afterwards again, but don't worry, it will never be as bad as before the operation. In the first two weeks after the op, my friends could have a takeaway in the room and I wasn't bothered, now I do want something with them again, but not nearly as much as pre-op, which is great.

I really don't want to burst your bubble, but that's how I felt the first two weeks as well. You will want food afterwards again, but don't worry, it will never be as bad as before the operation. In the first two weeks after the op, my friends could have a takeaway in the room and I wasn't bothered, now I do want something with them again, but not nearly as much as pre-op, which is great.

It's a bacon sarnie I've got a craving for lol

Brill well done :)

I cooked my partner a steak tonight.....looked rather TASTY!! I sat with him and had a cuppa. Still get a happy feeling when I feel resistance from half a cup! I've noticed I'm keen to start cooking again and feed everyone else....does anyone do this? X

But I'm 2 stone 3lbs down in just under 4 weeks :)

Wow! Thats brilliant! :D you've done amazingly well :) Can you tell you've lost anything yet?

Im getting really anxious because I dont have any scales to weigh myself with. Really worried nothing is happening :( Just want to find out :(

Wow! Thats brilliant! :D you've done amazingly well :) Can you tell you've lost anything yet? Im getting really anxious because I dont have any scales to weigh myself with. Really worried nothing is happening :( Just want to find out :(

Yeah my feet, hands and face are most noticeable. Hubby says he can see it on my legs arms and waist too :)

Still dying for a bacon sarnie lol

Back