• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie Weigh in

Bring on the IVF! I need to be 10st 7 before the NHS will consider me for it. Been trying for a baby 9 years :/

I cooked my partner a steak tonight.....looked rather TASTY!! I sat with him and had a cuppa. Still get a happy feeling when I feel resistance from half a cup! I've noticed I'm keen to start cooking again and feed everyone else....does anyone do this? X

I am a major feeder! Love feeding people. It hasn't gone. I get satisfaction from cooking more now than ever! My feeder instinct has been in overdrive since the op, am actually looking forward to cooking for 11 people on Xmas day. X

Me too!! I've cooked more in the 2 weeks since the op than ever.....a roast for 9, party for 16 and casseroles most days for the family, loving it but have no inclination to eat myself!! Weird isn't it?! X

Natural would be amazing and so many women do when they lose weight. This journey is so important! X

Hi. I have pcos. Fell pregnant on metformin, normally for diabetics but helps people with pcos conceive. Ask your doctor to refer you to an endrocronologist consultant.
He recommended my surgery also, but I was initially with him for pcos.
Good luck x

Hi. I have pcos. Fell pregnant on metformin, normally for diabetics but helps people with pcos conceive. Ask your doctor to refer you to an endrocronologist consultant. He recommended my surgery also, but I was initially with him for pcos. Good luck x
I have a tube blocked and likely pcos but gp wouldn't test me for it as it "was a waste of time at my size"

Hi push your GP! I had high testosterone, facial hair, weight gain, no periods.
Please ask to be referred, the endrocronologist is the person to see about fertility. I was over 17 stone at the time and fell pregnant. X

As we're not allowed to conceive for a year after op, I'll restart the process then, hopefully with a bmi under 30! :)

Good luck. I remember because I was big, everything in my pregnancy related to my weight! Much better to go into it as low as you can be. Good luck xxx

Brand new; trying to figure out how to navigate this app. Pre op apt today; weighed in at 265; start clear liquid diet on Christmas Eve, surgery date December 31st! Happy New Year!!

Brand new; trying to figure out how to navigate this app. Pre op apt today; weighed in at 265; start clear liquid diet on Christmas Eve, surgery date December 31st! Happy New Year!!

Excellent timing!! What a way to start 2014!! Good luck xxx

3 stone 4 off now. Slowed a bit but I guessed it might. Wore a jumper dress and tights today my ankles are back!! Lol :)

Back