• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WIGLET

Hi my name is Wiglet. Had my gastric sleeve fitted on 16 November 2011 also with a hiatis hernia repair at the same time. Have had a rough 4 weeks feeling very sorry for myself. Checkup done on Wednesday lost 33lbs since just before the operation. Weightloss has been slow over the past 2 weeks maybe due to me having a virus but hopefully getting over this now.

Hi Wiglet and welcome.
Well done on your weight loss, that's great! Glad you're feeling better, not much fun having a virus so soon after surgery.
looking forward to getting to know you better.

Hello wig let
Shake off your sleepy slump. 33lbs loss is fantastic x get out your glad rags and go party wheyhey x x
Are you able to eat over Christmas?

Thanks for your lovely comments, hopefully will be okay for a little xmas dinner x x x

welcome and congrats on the lose
hugs
V

Welcome Wiglet.... Congrats on your weight loss so far..hope you're feeling better soon..Merry Xmas to you & yours

Take Care
Andy x

Welcome wiglet ;) n well dun on ur weight loss do far ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi my name is Wiglet. Had my gastric sleeve fitted on 16 November 2011 also with a hiatis hernia repair at the same time. Have had a rough 4 weeks feeling very sorry for myself. Checkup done on Wednesday lost 33lbs since just before the operation. Weightloss has been slow over the past 2 weeks maybe due to me having a virus but hopefully getting over this now.

Hi Wiglet,

Welcome to the forum. Time to stop feeling sorry for yourself and start doing the happy dance at your 33 lbs lost !!

Hope Xmas goes well for you! :)

Best wishes,
Sharon

hi wiglet
welcome to this forum
congratulations on your weight loss so far,

i do hope you feel better soon
take care. xxxx

Back