• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

robojo1970

Hi just fund this site after being refered for weight loss surgery at Sunderland hospital. I was referred by my Gp last monday and have recieved my appointment for a group session on the 7th March and i cant wait :)
I suppose im like most people and have tried every diet going but cant manage to keep the weight off, i have also recently been diagnosed with diabetes (diet contolled at the moment). Looking forward to getting to know everyone and their journeys.

Joanne

Hiya Joanne an welcome, I had my op done at Srh ur in good hands. The seminar is really interesting I learnt a lot what op are u hoping for? xx

I would like the bypass but whatever the consultant thinks is best for me, i'm just glad to have had the referal ive been trying for years, it wasnt till my old gp retired and my diabetes diagnosis that i eventually got my referral

:welcome: I'm a Sunderland patient too - good luck with your journey x

I initially asked for the band but they recomended the bypass for me, its been the best thing I've ever done wish i'd had it done sooner but better late than never lol. This site is a great help, Good luck with ur Journey xx

hey Jo, welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

hello.gif

hi Joanne there's loads from sunderland here (i'm not ) good luck with everything and keep us up dates x any questions someone will be along to answer no matter how big or small :)

Welcome Hun n good luck on ur journey x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi im waiting for surgery in glasgow but ive not got a date yet, i can't wait to hear how you get on, good luck and i hope all goes well.

I'm a SRH patient too:) Glad to have you with us!

Hello

Back