• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

spikeykaren

Hi my name is karen i joined the group last night have had a little read of some of your posts found some helpful im due my surgery 28th Aug at dolan park with james halstead an was wondering has anyone has this surgeon an what i can expect:D

Hi Karen, I'm Paula. I'm having a gastric sleeve done 22 September. All a bit scary isn't it?

Hi paula it is very scary but not as scary as fighting the fat the rest of our lives,been battling mine for 20+ yrs don't fancy another 20+ my ankles'knees an lower back can't take any more:(

Snap. I still have the legacy of spd from pregnancy. Sick of being in pain, people looking down on me as i'm big. And, generally hating myself because of it. I want my life back!

hey Karen, welcome to the site, and good luck :) xxx

Hi and welcome to the site x

Hi Karen and welcome x

Cant say i no what you mean paula I have never been successful in getting pregnant so my weight has nothing to do with that when I was 18 it's like some blew me up an blowing a bit more in each year now it's time to let all the air out :)

Welcome Karen :)

Hi Hun have had no weight loss for 3 days but I'm good nerves are starting to kick in now I think my fella is still trying to get the time off if he does he will stay in Birmingham with me :) fingers x how are you Jax :)

Funnily enough my weight loss has slowed down to almost nothing now....... O.2kg a day if I'm lucky. Yesterday (day 10) was the hardest day yet. Took myself to bed early in the end. Feeling quite dizzy today so think I will have an extra Slimfast shake and see if it helps.

Hope you have a good day Karen.

5 Days to go.............

Jacqui x

Feeling a bit light headed my self today I think it's coz were all hungry but trying to be good :) really hope this will be worth it x x

Back