• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

clairer17

Hi Im Claire and ive been to my GP and she has referred me today for Surgery .....she told me today was the 1st day of the rest of my life .......i cried ......Any advice would be great i don't know the time scale for anything I live in Spennymoor Co Durham if anyone can give me any pointers thank you and Hello xx

Hi clairer17, welcome to the forum x

Hello and welcome.
I was referred by my Dr for surgery last October, and I'm having my surgery on Saturday. I live in Sussex, I think that I have been very lucky with the waiting time all things considered.
I wish you all the very best of luck on your weight loss journey.

welcome - I am at the start of my journey too - I have met my dietician and meet my psychologist on Friday ... its exciting isn't it?! xxx

Hi im a little excited im right at the start like i said just been to GP today and she is going to refer me .....how long till i get a appointment im not sure ....

Welcome! I had my seminar appointment within a couple of weeks of speaking to my doctor. Good luck! I'm finally having my op at Sunderland on Saturday.

:D

Welcome x

Welcome and good luck. I can't help you with waiting times etc, as I am in Gloucester, but I hope everything will go well and you can have the op soon. X

Hi all i got my Seminar appointment its 24th September at Darlington Memorial Hospital at 6 pm im sooooo pleased it came through straight away had my fasting blood tests done too so i will get the results back this next week

Welcome to the forum !

Back