• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Luton one is 4 pints of semi skimmed milk, 3 pots of sugar free jelly OR 1 sachet of sugar free jelly crystals, 1 x OXO/ bovril (this is to replace the electrolytes) 2 x sugar free chewing gum and at least 2 litres of water but more than this is better....that’s it, I used to make my jelly crystals with part milk (from the allowance) yum yum delicious, I also made my OXO with hot milk so it was like a chicken soup, you can use your milk for milky coffees too...good luck xx

Hi Jan, looking at your surgeon I'm guessing you also had your surgery at Sunderland? If you feel some extra support or advice from the dietician's would help I'd definitely recommend giving them a ring. They're really supportive and I'm sure they will be happy to help or guide you in the right direction regardless of how long ago your surgery was.
Also Sunderland still do their monthly support meetings in the Education Centre on the last Thursday of every month. You might also find that useful if you need some extra in person support and may find people experiencing similar regain struggles there.

I'm only just under a month post op but like others have said I'd suggest going back to basics. It's really good that you still feel some pouch restriction and that you're already going back to the 30 minutes before and after drinking rule. Your hunger feelings might just be your bodies way of trying to make you feed it more depending on what you've been eating recently. Just keep drinking lots of fluids, you'll get there chick and you certainly seem to be making the right steps in doing so. These forums are a life saver in terms of advice and support so you've certainly came to the right place! :) xxx

Hi Jan, looking at your surgeon I'm guessing you also had your surgery at Sunderland? If you feel some extra support or advice from the dietician's would help I'd definitely recommend giving them a ring. They're really supportive and I'm sure they will be happy to help or guide you in the right direction regardless of how long ago your surgery was.
Also Sunderland still do their monthly support meetings in the Education Centre on the last Thursday of every month. You might also find that useful if you need some extra in person support and may find people experiencing similar regain struggles there.

I'm only just under a month post op but like others have said I'd suggest going back to basics. It's really good that you still feel some pouch restriction and that you're already going back to the 30 minutes before and after drinking rule. Your hunger feelings might just be your bodies way of trying to make you feed it more depending on what you've been eating recently. Just keep drinking lots of fluids, you'll get there chick and you certainly seem to be making the right steps in doing so. These forums are a life saver in terms of advice and support so you've certainly came to the right place! :) xxx
This is some great advice for Jan xx

Back