• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newby

Mutlusandra

Hello My name is Sandra, Mutlusandra (happy Sandra in turkish).
I started my journey 19th Sept 2012 at a seminar at North Tees Hospital. After many hurdles my date is 29th July.

And I am pooping myself I have my pre assessment tomorrow. I would love to sit down and talk to someone who has had a by pass as I have many questions.
I did the liver diet for 4 days to try it out, I spent 4 days peeing. Is that normal??

Hopefully I will be able to gain knowledge on this site.

Sandra

I havent had a bypass, but wanted to say welcome :)

Hiya, welcome to the forum :) I haven't had a bypass either - hopefully someone who has will be along soon :)

Hi Sandra, great to meet you and congratulations on getting your date.

Which pre-op diet have you got? I had the low carb one but wanted this so much I would have done the tripe diet if they'd insisted !

I can't remember how it affected my waterworks though - how crazy is that, it's only just over 4 months ago!

Good luck with it all xx

Thanx so much guys! wow all the weight you have lost! Im so impressed.

Low carb diet they have given me, but it is not that low in carbs. I used to do Atkins and kept to 20 carbs a day, this one seems nearer 40.
we didnt get a choice.

But I would jump over the moon if they asked me too:)

Hi,

I am pre op but gave the milk and yoghurt diet a go for 6 days and did pee for England!

Good luck

Back