• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newey here!

schminckle

:wave_cry: Hi all, I am Amanda. Very new to this site so just wanted to say Hi and this is me. Had my bypass on 4th june 2010. Been a bit of a rollercoaster ride so far but all going in the right direction. Need all help and advice I can get and will give any if I can. Hope to hear from you xxx

Hi & welcome!!

If you go to user cp.. top left & then click edit details you can pop info on there. xx

Hi Amanda and welcome.....

Will be interested to see your info as you update...

Just so you know most privileges on this wonderful site kick in after 50 posts, quickest way to get there is to post on the 'word association' post...

I had my surgery the week after you at Walsall Manor so will be keen to follow your progress. How's the weight loss and food going at the moment? xx

Hi Amanda, :welcome: you will find all the help and advice you need here, good luck with the weight loss X

Wow, what a lovely welcome off you all thank you so much. Food is not going too bad. Have had a bit of sickness but nothing too worrying. I do find I have to remind myself to eat as I still have no appetite and really dont want anything but know I have to fuel the body a little. Fluids are going down a treat tho. xx

Hi amanda glad to see you none done your introduction , nice to chat to you last night hun x

Welcome, Amanda. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask as one of us has undoubtedly "been there done that"

Regards, Ade.

Hi Amanda,

Nice to meet you. This is a great site, with lots of friendly people. Have a good look around and make yourself at home.

x

:welcome2:Hi Amanda and welcome to this site , I hope you will find helpful as i have. . I have found out such a lot of information from the ladies about wls.
Good luck Marie.

Hi ya, I bet you are glad you found this site.

Welcome and good luck on your journey.

hi Amanda, welcome to WLS.
sue.

Back