• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wolves Newbie

SaraVF

Hi everyone x x

My name is Sara and I had my bypass at Walsall Manor on June 9th 2010.

I've waited a very long time and have jumped through hoops to get this far ..

I have 2 children and they were the first people I saw when I came round :)

I'm looking forward to reading posts and just having people in the same boat as me and can share this change in life with me.

Hi Sara and welcome

Congratulations on getting through the system at Walsall and getting your op. I had my bypass 10 months ago and feel fantastic.

We have a support group that meets monthly for walsall patients, and look out for the walsall massive thread on here where we all hang out and share our news. x

Hi Sara, hope u are well and welcome i am new on here as well i have not had surgery yet, i am a long way off 2 not even finished my weight course yet, i am going to the meeting on Monday night though to met people who av xx

Sara? I think i was on your ward! It's me Julie, the nutter who had her op on Thursday and went home Friday....

How are you doing? xx

Hi sara and welcome to wls.

I havent had my op yet was due to coming tuesday but was postoned x
well done on your journey so far x

Hello Sara and welcome :)

Hi Sarah
i am new to this site too and am trying to get as much info as posssible. I have my first appointment at walsall Manor next wednesday. I cant get enough of this site as everyone is so nice a welcoming. Good luck on your journey.

Linski

hi sara and welcome

Back