• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newey here!

Welcome and good luck with the rest of your journey x

Well done on swimming!!! and welcome to the site x :D

Well done hun and welcome to the forum x

Hi Amanda and welcome to the forum :party0011:

Good to hear that the surgery went well, and that you're making good progress with the weight loss and the swimming... (I can't figure out how to put the fancy stuff on the bottom either! :rolleyes:)
Nova

Hi Amanda - welcome to the site and feel free to ask anything you want ! We look forward to sharing your journey with you. I had my op on 20 May so am only a couple of weeks ahead of you.

HI Amanda
welcome to the site. I'm new too and finding it really encouraging and helpful.
sounds like it's all going really well for you. That's fantastic!
I have my bypass 3 weeks tomorrow in Sunderland.
Charis

Hi Amanda, good to hear from you. My op is in Sept, so will be keeping an eye on how you progess! Hope all is well? (Do you live in Brum? I am from Cov but live in the North East) - Regards, Paul x

not so a newey but still here

Well the weight loss is slowing down now, although I do a fair bit of exercising now so could be that. Started going to Zumba classes now and it almost killed me .... felt I was dying the next day but loved it! This time last year I struggled to walk to my car (30 meters away) and now Zumba! What a difference....

Back