• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nice visit to the docs today!!!

thinkbethin

Had to go to docs today for some anti biotics and while I was there he weighed me. I only get weighed with my gp so its the same scales every time. I was very happy when the scales stopped moving at 14st 3 ounce. According to my gp thats a total loss of 6 stone from the time he weighed me for referal. I am chuffed to bits. I did gain a few pounds after referal too so these extra lbs have disappeared too.Thanks for reading xxx:)

Nice one wtg xxx

Isnt that strange! I was on 5 different meds for my BP and since surgery 2 weeks ago Ive not taken 1 tablet :D Its just slightly higher than mild in my book so theres a chance the GP might start me back on one, but Its amazed me how fast its come down :D Some people do take longer though before it comes down. XX

Had to go to docs today for some anti biotics and while I was there he weighed me. I only get weighed with my gp so its the same scales every time. I was very happy when the scales stopped moving at 14st 3 ounce. According to my gp thats a total loss of 6 stone from the time he weighed me for referal. I am chuffed to bits. I did gain a few pounds after referal too so these extra lbs have disappeared too.Thanks for reading xxx:)

6 stones??? amazing! well done!! :wow:

My gp says everyone is different so my 170/104 may just be the norm for me. Even on my meds it only lowered abit and I've been on them 7 years now. I don't mind though cos i feel so much better xxx

Pleased to hear you are feeling so much better :D XX

I'm still smiling lol. I went a few months with no loss due to my band being too tight (still is) so it just goes to show that we will get there in the end. We just have to believe in ourselfs that "we can do it". Don't know about the next 3 stone though!!!!

You're so right! I reckon the next three stones will be a doddle :)

I'm still smiling lol. I went a few months with no loss due to my band being too tight (still is) so it just goes to show that we will get there in the end. We just have to believe in ourselfs that "we can do it". Don't know about the next 3 stone though!!!!

This is such a fabulous post from you because I know you have been struggling x I hope you will make that appointment for that small defill....maybe only a fraction of a mil is all it will take......and you feel like you can carry on now to reach your goal weight!
You definately can do it x

yaaaaaaaaaaay thats fantastic weightloss hun x

And fantastic to hear such a positive BAND weightloss

Massive well done and keep up the fantastic work, and hope you got the A/bs you need and your on the road to recovery xxx

How fabulous! So pleased for you!

My asthma has'nt been as bad ( only hospitalised twice this year) but my bp is still the same which I find amusing considering it was blamed on my weight:rolleyes:. I do feel so much more "alive" though and its great xxx

Regarding your BP, I had that too and was expecting it to fall. Anyhow i mentioned to my doctor about this and he told me that it can take a while to start dropping.

So pleased for you and your progress hun, your had work is paying off.

Back