• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Night coughing

becky2123

I've developed a very annoying night cough!!

When I'm in bed I can't stop coughing!!

I'm three weeks post band and my band is empty I'm due my first fill on 12th November.

Should I be worried???

Xx

You need to get this checked usually it's down to band being slightly tight but if you have no fill speak to your provider just to be on the safe side. Hope this helps Deb x

Becky, Missdmac is spot on about it being too tight as I went for my consultation and was told if I develop a night cough then the band is too tight. All the best x

Hi

I'm feeling a bit better I think I actually just have a cold as I've been taking cough medicine and it's improved!

I'm 4 weeks post op today so starting to feel hungry! My dietician called today to check I was eating ok she said I need to be eating solids now.

I've been having dizzy spells which I think are from being dehydrated coz I don't drink nearly as much as I should!

How are you feeling???

Xxx

Mine has stalled too!

They said it would but it's so frustrating but I guess slow and steady wins the race!

My fill can't come quick enough coz my portion sizes are creeping up!! I'm still eating from a small bowl but I'm hungry afterwards!!

Xx

I think I could probably eat my family right now!!

Ive not had trouble eating anything yet!! I'm convinced there is no band and I'll need more surgery x

No I've not tried bread yet but I've been eating ryveta crisp breads with no problem.

The other day I think I ate too much and was getting pains in my stomach but it was nowhere near my band!? Weird!!

I asked the lady at the hospital if I could go swimming but she said I need to wait till after six week check,I feel like I'm being a bit useless at the moment.

X

My actual band is just underneath my bra it's the longest wound.

My port is right in the middle of my stomach and had the most bruising.

I had a vibro plate but I sold it just before I had my band as I was sick of looking at it and still being fat! It gave me headaches sometimes too.

I want to join a hotel near me so I can go swimming but they said they want to check I'm all ok before I do anything strenuous.

I'm sooo hungry right now! I had dinner about 6 and have just come in from taking the kids trick or treating and made some crackers my husbands having chicken wings and they smell soooo nice!!!

I'm having low fat hot chocolate now to try and fill me up!!

Xx

Back