• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post op cough

Aww thanks for that MrsSmith. I took my dressings off and then got a bid worried about catching them so put some more dressings back on. You have just made me wonder if I need to take them off to let the air heal them!!!

I am trying to stick to the Cambridge to get a bit of weight off before my Hen do (fingers crossed!!!).

Can I just ask if anyone has had little moments of regret since having the surgery? as I have had the odd moment, but deep down know I have made the right decision. I am glad to be off diets i.e. Lipotrim, SW and WW (plus many more) x

I think a lot of people have moments of regret afterwards; it's only natural when you are sore and tired, it's all very emotional.
I think it's good to look at the long term goals; sexy for Christmas and in good enough shape to finally feel ok about booking my honeymoon are my two main goals.
Had to go back to work today, so super weary now, will be glad when all wounds fully healed so can get a good nights sleep.
Take care xx

I totally agree with you MrsSmith, I am actually looking forward to christmas this year knowing I will look sexier and slimmer. I have even said to my (nearly) husband that we should book a nice night away in December and really treat ourselves.

I know what you mean about putting your Honeymoon off, I have put my wedding back twice and to give me longer to loose the weight and I still didn't!!! It is inly since I had the band and I know I cant be bad that I have started to loose weight.

Hope being back at work is not too bad for you. I am just a bit tired, but the bloating and stomach pain seems to have finally gone :D

Take care xxx

Chick in the City said:
Also just wondering if anybody has found it hard sleeping on their side, since the band? I find it hurts when I sleep on my side.

Hi chick. I still find it a little sore when I lay on my side buy it can't be that bad as I often wake up on that side and it's fine (if that makes sense)!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back