• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

granny smith apple

pmkmrm

;) hi all
i'm laughing today but yesterday was feeling flat and having a pity party of having to go through another summer being a fatty bom bom!!!
yesterday i was in town and popped into evans to see what was in. i tried on this apple green short sleeved blouse that i thought would be a good cololur on me and would be good for the summer.!!
well.....
i am 5ft 2" tall and round. i looked just like a granny smith apple!!!! thats all i could think when i looked in the mirror!!
hehe.
thought i'd share that with you all
love kate xxx

Aww Kate, that did make me chuckle. Im never going to be able to look at a green top again without thinking that!

Haha. That's funny. I was having a clothing crisis about 2 weeks after my surgery so hubby snapped photos of me in various outfits so I could see them. WOW - one shirt I really liked and had worn several times shocked me when photographed. I looked like a vintage couch, I told hubby if I wore that people would likely put an end table and a lamp beside me!!

Nic:p

could have been worse, you could have looked a complete COX

ROFL x x x

well, and im ashamed to say...years ago (at nearly 22 stone) i thought looked 'ok' in my dark brown leggings...but found a foto not long ago...i looked like an advert for walls sausages!!! NOT a good look! is anyone else having a clothing crisis half way through there weight loss? my legs and anrms and face are slimming...but my belly has just emptied and dropped so im still having to do the 'cover up'...roll on more weight loss and tummy tuck!xxx

yeah i hear ya mermaid i'm going in at the waist but its just making my hips look even bigger....i seem to be melting like a candle from top down with all the wobbly waxy bit being at the lower end!!!

Back