• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

no restriction

bahia

Hi all,

Had my second fill first week of August and have had a fair bit of restriction 6-8 tablespoons and i'm full. Have been sick probably about twice a week but only when eaten more than i should of. However all of a sudden last 36 hours I have no restriction can eat whatever I want yet the last three weeks I havn't been able to.

Any advice appreciated.:cry:

BlueDiamond

You need 2 contact ur provider as u may have sprung a leak if you have no restriction at all xx

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
If you are eating what you should then you may need another fill.

Get in touch with your provider on Monday and try and stick to healthy stuff in the meantime x

bahia

hi guys, just had breakfast and was able to eat a whole bowl of cereal normally only a half. If I did have a leak would I need surgery again?

buglady

hi if you have sprung a leak then yes you would need further surgery they will do a xray fill to investigate to see if they can find the leak then they will go from there it may be during your fill they pierced the tubing was it alot of thumbling around trying to get the needle in the port properly? x

bahia

yes she really had trouble finding my port, I was quite bruised afterwards and I think it took her 10 attempts to find it. That was after having my legs in the air, head in the air and then she evetually resorted to me standing. Really worried now. My package did include 6 months of surgery cover I assume this would cover this.

bahia

Now really confused as had whole bowl of cereal this morning with no problem. Lunchtime now so bought a wrap and took normal bites as assumed had no restriction, only managed half a wrap and then was sick. So have I got restriction? Am I paranoid that something is wrong just because I ate 3 pizza slices last night quite comfortably even though they were on a very thin crispy base.

voodoo

Bahia, wonder if the milk on the cereal made it slip down easier? Same goes for a thin pizza, lots of 'moisture' on it might make it slip down, have you tried a handful of DRY cereal? If you're worried at all I'd ring your provider, though it won't be open tomorrow, will it? HUGSxxxx
I noticed restriction yesterday as my period arrived, not felt anything, even after my first fill...aren't the bands weird? Please try not to worry.
xxxx sharon

bahia

thanks sharon,
I have been analysing it loads and I think I do still have some restriction but no where as much as I had a week ago. Rang my provider yesterday and they said to call back Tuesday.
Definately feeling more hungrier than normal but trying so hard not to eat more than I think I should as dont wont to put weight on.