• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Restriction??

soon2Byummymummy!

Loves a Chat!
good morning everyone something is bugging me would appreciate some advice?? if you can:)
I had my last fill of 0.5ml on 21st june 6 days later i had to have 0.25ml taken out as i could not even drink:eek: since then i have had really good restriction only able to manage 5 or 6 mouthfuls and only mouthfuls of fluid at a time. have been losing weight every week steadily. As mentioned on another thread i have had two periods (tmi-sorry) in the last 3 weeks where usually i do not have them. now during this time my band was extremely tight to the point 3 or 4 nights i woke up choking/coughing on saliva. I put the tightness down to TOM waited for it to settle last friday all seemed to be back to normal now since sunday evening my restriction seems to have lessened it is still there but no near what it has been over the last 2 months.:confused: do you think there is anything wrong? any damage done by tightness with TOM? i have read some horror stories about dilated pouches etc or am i worrying for nothing and my restriction has lessened due to the weight loss? AARGGG!! HELP???:p

Hello there

It could be that the initial fill you had wasnt given enough time to settle down ( as u had 6 days from ur post) I am always told ( but thats my provider) as long as I can manage fluids for 1 week to ten days then only after that time they will defill me ( I have never had to be defilled btw) maybe they didnt give it chance to settle and that is why you dont feel as restricted as you was ( with totm and everything). Also I take it your eating proper textured foods and not sliding stuff (soz to ask but u didnt mention in ur post about wot kinda foods u r eating) all I can suggest that if in time the restriction isnt what u wanted or u feel u need another top up, pick up the fone and organise one xxx HTH xxx

Thanks for the reply Julie. Yes am eating textured food ryvita melba toasts etc i am probably worrying for nothing and you are probably right that everything has now settled. May also be the weight loss i have had over last 2 months has made restriction lessen i suppose and maybe i will need topping up. will give it a few weeks see if weight loss stalls or anything thanks again x:)

Ohhh I am not at a good restriction place just yet. I hope it is that your fill has just settled down..

I was just wondering how much have u lost in the past few months? I am always curious when it comes to other size bands ! Tell me to shush if I am being nosey lol xx

Back