• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

+No room at the inn+++ POSTPONED+

iinklii

No Bed In HDU So No Op Today

I didn't eat. I didn't drink. I didn't sleep either but that's another story. Arrived at 7am, had bloods etc. Second on the list! Drat Looking forward to a long boring morning, hanging around feeling thirsty.

For the first time this morning I finally felt settled in my decision. Realy felt this was the right thing to do.

Relaxed, fell asleep......... 2 o'clock, I'm so sorry not enough beds, would you like a sandwich !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Large lady taxi driver on way home totally undermined my resolve.

Am now sat here binging on rice cake biscuits, I've eaten a whole packet and it's made my chest really bad.

Then the addmissions at whittington phoned. Mr Heath fully booked, then on hol, but willing to cancel private work for me on 23rd.

How very sweet of him
Feel sick from cheese and biscuits

Considering delaying till he gets back in aug. I'm so sick of being indecisive, I'm bored with myself

No Bed In HDU So No Op Today​

I didn't eat. I didn't drink. I didn't sleep either but that's another story. Arrived at 7am, had bloods etc. Second on the list! Drat Looking forward to a long boring morning, hanging around feeling thirsty.​

For the first time this morning I finally felt settled in my decision. Realy felt this was the right thing to do.​

Relaxed, fell asleep......... 2 o'clock, I'm so sorry not enough beds, would you like a sandwich !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Large lady taxi driver on way home totally undermined my resolve.​

Am now sat here binging on rice cake biscuits, I've eaten a whole packet and it's made my chest really bad.​

Then the addmissions at whittington phoned. Mr Heath fully booked, then on hol, but willing to cancel private work for me on 23rd.​

How very sweet of him
Feel sick from cheese and biscuits​

Considering delaying till he gets back in aug. I'm so sick of being indecisive, I'm bored with myself​
how awful to get so far and then have it canc. its hard not to get fed up after this but I wouldnt canc if in were you. just think soon you will be on your journey of where you want.

sorry.png
UNLUCKY.jpg

Hi iinkli, I'm so sorry that your surgery has been delayed. Getting all psyched up and ready to go, how awful for you. I really sympathise and hope you can maybe think about things more clearly after a good nights sleep - no wonder you are feeling so crap now. x

How annoying for you. I would take the 23rd b4 u have chance to talk urself out of it!! By august u couldve already lost 1-2-3stones?

So sorry your op has been cancelled. If I was you I would take the 23rd otherwise it is another 2 month wait when you could be on the loosing side. Good luck with your decision.

So sorry to hear you got as far as the hospital and then cancelled, must have been really frustrating.....take heart, my op has also been cancelled for tues, no anaesthetist! Second time of cancelling, I know how you feel about syking yourself up and the energy it take's to do that only for it to change at the last minute....I've been offered the 20th, seems so far away when I'm ready now....choose your favourite food (dont stuff your face like I'm doing in frustration!), put your feet up and switch off for the evening....tomorrow's another day and a step closer to your new date....take care hun

I'm afraid I've opened a box of chocolates

But I've put them away now. And will work up to it again

And I have accepted the new date so...................

Oh hun that is terrible, I really feel for you. Keep your chin up.

:eek: that's just so awful!

I'm afraid I too would have consoled myself with food....and wine :party0036:

don't put it off till August though....keep your chin up :hug99::hug99::hug99:

I'm a bit of a mess this morning, It's sort of hit me. Dawned on me.

I,ve had a beercan sandwich, had a chinese last night, I know i've got half a box of chocs, I've jsut had rootten call with me mum, who dosen't know about the op. and who has sent me down a load of guff from sodding w watchers, even though I hate them and have told her I want nothing to do with them. She's still trying to be helpful AT ME not for me

Hi hun,
Left you voice mail but now managed to get on here to find your post (sorry could'nt talk yesterday I was sleeping off pain:( so I could manage my birthday meal out with family:candle1:) Im glad you are going for the 23rd I was also going to encourage you to do so!
I know you must have felt very angry:mad: and wanted revenge who would'nt:whip: .
Chat soon xx

Hi iinklii, that happened to me so I do know how frustrating it is. I had the drips, the moon boots and paper gown and nickers on for 3 hours before they told me. I was so angry and upset I could'nt even speak to the surgeon when he came up to apologise (quite rude for me as I'm really placid). On the way home called at chippy for a chip butty with loads of vinegar (naughty but nice) then went back on milk and yoghurt diet again the following morning. Please make sure you accept the date of 23rd otherwise you will back out like I was going to do. Good luck xxGaynorxx

Back