• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No weight loss? Feeling down

Just give it time hide yhe scales for a couple of weeks then check and see what happens I weigh weekly one week I lose 1lb the next 3or4lb but any loss is a loss it will happen if you follow the guidelines

I've not weighed myself properly for about 2 weeks and I weighed myself on the gym scales (which I weighed on 2 weeks ago) and I've lost 9lb in last 2 weeks which I'm happy with :). Things seem to be moving a bit now xxx

Excellent MrsG. We like gym scales. :)

Woooooop xx

lots of fluids will aid metabolic function, stacey writes she loses more the more she drinks.... xxx keep going hun, pop on your intake and others can assist or offer advise x

My gym weighs me in a stone lighter than I am I told em they need new scales

Think I've figured it out !! Pre period water retention. I have pcos and the implant in so haven't bled for like 3 years! I suddenly came on and started peeing like crazy on Sunday and the scales are making their way down nicely! :)))

Think I've figured it out !! Pre period water retention. I have pcos and the implant in so haven't bled for like 3 years! I suddenly came on and started peeing like crazy on Sunday and the scales are making their way down nicely! :)))

Great news then :) crazy body things arent they? :) will have to update us all qith your dropping numbers :)

Great news I never think of periods n stuff not having them myself

I've now lost 1stone (14lbs) in the last 3 weeks :) xx

Fab result MrsG90 :worthy:

Back