• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NOMOREyoyo....

Yoyo, safe journey. Can't wait for your 'post-op' threads x

It'll be your turn before you blink Chick ;)xx

Hope all goes to plan tomorrow & over the next few days , I'll be thinking of you xx

Thanks Cheryl - you've been fab ;)xxx

good luck :) speedy recovery x

Thanks Angie, keep your post updated as I'll have my tablet with me ;)xxx

Thanks, that would be fab! Good luck! Happy healing!

I just saw that you're only in Sidcup, we can meet up if you fancy it... I'm near Heathrow so not that far xxx;)

Good luck hun x

Thanks hun, I'll TRY and keep thread update but bloody tablet isnt easy to type on ;)xxx

I am here at the stansted hotel. Had a very emotional farewell with my beloved. It was a real wrench to leave him.
I will see you sometime after midday tomorrow Nomoreyoyo!!!

Off to bed shortly and watch TV for a bit.

Good luck Shana and anyone else getting their surgery in the next few days

Xxxx

I'll text you when I get to the Airport hun, TRY & relax ;)xxx

I know how u feel nakipa, i had to pretend to myself that i was just going away for a break as its the only way i deal with saying goodbye to my OH.

Best of luck and hope all goes well, heres to a skinny 2012!!

Yep ditto that Shana - CANT WAIT to buy some fitted clothes rather than the smocks and leggings I live in at the moment!!! ;)xxx

NOMOREyoyo said:
CANT WAIT to buy some fitted clothes rather than the smocks and leggings I live in at the moment!!! ;)xxx
Funny , I can't wait to wear leggings & long jumpers x

Morning Fat Fighters :)
I'll only be posting here today and tomorrow as Tue I will open a 'new diary' on the 'Post-Op' forum.

So, I've woken up nice a early to do my bits and bobs, nice bath and hairwash, shave legs. I took some laxatives yesterday (ahemmmmmm sorry guys TMI but I get so bloody constipated on VLCD) so I willhave a nice cuppa T and wait for nature to take its course LOL!

I had a text from a close work colleague last night, her daughter is expecting twins she went into labour last night (I'm not sure exactly how early it is but I would hazard a guess that she's about 24weeks) one twin was lost in the early hours the other fights but the hospital are preparing them for the worst - I felt awful as she is covering my whilst I am on leave for the next fortnight :( so her and her family are in my thoughts xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eatig today will be difficult - I have run out of Cambridge Bars which are the only things I can stomach during the day and Superdrug had no Atkins bars in stock at all - BUMMER.
I'll prob have scrambled egg & mushrooms, I know we get to eat at the hotel this evening but know idea what we're allowed LOL though TBH I said goodbye to food a week or so ago & would be more than happy with a lush chicken salad with sparkling water!

Think I may go and have a look at the Hotel, I am going to Brno in Prague but thats only for tonight, we go to the clinic Mon morning and we are then there until Fri :) I am looking forward to seeing the other victims LOL and having a bit of company.

So I will sign off now until I arrive this evening in Prague.

Clare xxxxx

:flirt2::flirt2::flirt2::flirt2::flirt2::flirt2:

Clare, I wish you the best of luck this week! I look forward to hearing about everything! You're going to do amazing! Good luck to all you other ladies too! I'm going to eat like crazy tomorrow. I start liquids on Monday!

Will keep an eye out for the post op diary hunni. In the mean time relax , all will be fine xx

Good luck Clare, hope it all goes well for you. Don't forget to try and get some "before" pics of you in Prague - assuming you get any time to get out and explore! Getting excited for you lol:)

Hey Clare

So excited for you, a couple of days and you will be on be on the losers bench. Looking forward to your post-op updates, then I'll know what I've got to look forward to.

Happy travelling, I'll watch out for your updates.

looking forward to the pics xx good luck and speedy recovery x sorry to hear about your work colleague as well best wishes to her and her family x

No bloody wifi in
Hosp pees so diary on hold :) soon as I can ill get
It sorted .... Back to UK 2 morr care has been insurmountable but I just wanna b at home xxxxxx

Back