• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NOMOREyoyo....

Not long now yoyo. I,m a week after you. Weirdly, I,m refusing to think about it at the moment... very odd!! However, I need to get my butt into gear and get shopping and stocking up with food for my return. What food have you bought for your return? xx

I am like you Toxingirl. I am trying not to think about it at the moment. I leave for the UK on Saturday and then meet up with Nomoreyoyo on Sunday.
I can't believe that it is really going to happen. I went looking in the supermarket yesterday for packs of any clear soup but they are all thick vegetable type ones so I am not really sure what I am going to do when I get home.

Typing this and thinking about it all makes my tummy flip over......

Not long now yoyo. I,m a week after you. Weirdly, I,m refusing to think about it at the moment... very odd!! However, I need to get my butt into gear and get shopping and stocking up with food for my return. What food have you bought for your return? xx

I got a couple of packs of sugar free jelly, some tins of clear soup, bouillion powder, no added sugar squash, horlicks, options drinks

I need to get some of the 'protein shots' from Health Shop.

I also have a load of Cambridge Packs to use up which I can have soup shakes and if I want to so I can continue to use them up.

My mum is also going to make me home made soups :)

xxxxxxx

I am like you Toxingirl. I am trying not to think about it at the moment. I leave for the UK on Saturday and then meet up with Nomoreyoyo on Sunday.
I can't believe that it is really going to happen. I went looking in the supermarket yesterday for packs of any clear soup but they are all thick vegetable type ones so I am not really sure what I am going to do when I get home.

Typing this and thinking about it all makes my tummy flip over......

:) I've just text you all xx

It's so exciting!! This time next week you will be planning the return of the new you!

:4635:

I am in bed............... soooooooooooo tired, thats trouble with VLCD you get bloody knackered!

Right - today was a crapper at work, staff problems.

Another good diet day :)

Oooo I managed to pick up a pack of 2 flight socks half price in Superdrug - brill !!!

Awwwwwwwww my poorly eyelids are heavy now - night night xxx

:zz::zz::zz:

Morning yoyo
I feel your excitement! This will be me one week after eek... Keep us updated this weekend if you can on your thoughts, feelings etc

I talked to Michael about my medical. He said Dr C recommended the sleeve or wrap. Down to my preference. But, doesn't think a bypass is suitable. I like the wrap idea the best. I can't wait to hear how you girlies get on! He is emailing me the names of other patients to contact about their experiences.
xx

I never slept a wink last night and today Hubby commented that I was very quiet.. I am trying not to think but can't stop feeling anxious and then wondering if I have done the pre-op diet right and I might get there and they say no.

I am spending this afternoon packing my bag, filling in the psych forms, printing off boarding passes etc.

I hope I sleep tonight, otherwise I might not need a general anaesthetic!! They can just sing me to sleep.

nakipa said:
I never slept a wink last night and today Hubby commented that I was very quiet.. I am trying not to think but can't stop feeling anxious and then wondering if I have done the pre-op diet right and I might get there and they say no.

I am spending this afternoon packing my bag, filling in the psych forms, printing off boarding passes etc.

I hope I sleep tonight, otherwise I might not need a general anaesthetic!! They can just sing me to sleep.

Lots of people worry if they did their preop right. As long as you do what they tell you to do, you'll be fine! Don't worry.....

Tut, pressed the wrong button before I,d finished!!
Hope your weekend is calm yoyo xx

Worked flat out til just after midday, got shopping, had Shelac off my nails removed, went to see my mum to say au reviour :) now back home & the following to do:

Washing - DONE
Put car park voucher in folder
Transfer contents of handbag into case (well whats needed eg purse)
Bath & hair wash, straighten hair.
Cook dinner
Clear up kitchen
Ironing

I talked to Michael about my medical. He said Dr C recommended the sleeve or wrap. Down to my preference. But, doesn't think a bypass is suitable. I like the wrap idea the best. I can't wait to hear how you girlies get on! He is emailing me the names of other patients to contact about their experiences.
xx

Yes, I got that, bit of a crappy response for ppl except one lady :) but you can ask me anything at all if you pm me I will pass you mobile no and email etc etc hun - no problem at all :)

God, I've slept like a baby all week, dunno about tonight but mine's more adrenelin I think last minute rush to get things sorted at home as per above - I have a REALLY busy job 10-14hrs at work a day so I have been cramming this week so not had a chance to fret - you'll be fine hun :)
x

Hope all goes to plan tomorrow & over the next few days , I'll be thinking of you xx

Good luck hun x

I am here at the stansted hotel. Had a very emotional farewell with my beloved. It was a real wrench to leave him.
I will see you sometime after midday tomorrow Nomoreyoyo!!!

Off to bed shortly and watch TV for a bit.

Good luck Shana and anyone else getting their surgery in the next few days

Xxxx

I know how u feel nakipa, i had to pretend to myself that i was just going away for a break as its the only way i deal with saying goodbye to my OH.

Best of luck and hope all goes well, heres to a skinny 2012!!

Back