• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NOMOREyoyo....

OMG!! So close! You are gonna do great!

All seems bit surreal still that this time next week when I wake up I'll be getting ready to go to Stansted, flight departs at 13.50 so check-in will be 11:50. Airport is about an hour from me so that means leave house an hour and half before by 10.30am latest. Arrive at about 5pm local time, where Micheal & Deb meet myself and 3 others at arrivals (I of the lady's comes on here, there is me, 2 other ladys and 1 fella (well last time I spoke to CB there was ). We then get driven to the hotel and check in, all meet up for dinner and spend the evening together. Then up Mon morning and taken to the hosp for all pre-op tests, bloods again ( :( ) xrays and dreaded endoscopy which I have just put completely out of my mind or I'll not sleep for the next 7 days LOL!! This is done under sedation (thank bloody god). Back to the hotel and not sure about food and eating on the Mon as Tue is D.Day and no idea what time the operation is - you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be last in though... I will TRY to keep post updated but same as ToxinGirl with tablet which is fine for games and browsing but nightmare for typing anything other than a few words xxxxxx

I am reading your thread and following it closely Nomoreyoyo. I am with you next week but am getting very concerned because I havent heard from CB since Christmas. Have you been given the details of the others going?
I havent lost any weight on the preop diet either so am going to change it to Slimfast because the last thing I want is to get there and be refused because my liver hasnt shrunk or I havent lost enough weight.

I am getting very jittery now and hardly slept a wink last night. I keep thinking about cancelling as if I cant lose weight on just under 1000 calories a day then I need more than a gastric sleeve... I need my head chopped off.

I am so excited! You would think it was my op lol. Did you do Cambridge as a pre-op? Michael and Deb seem to take care of you really well whilst your in Prague. All their feedback is excellent.

nakipa said:
I am reading your thread and following it closely Nomoreyoyo. I am with you next week but am getting very concerned because I havent heard from CB since Christmas. Have you been given the details of the others going?
I havent lost any weight on the preop diet either so am going to change it to Slimfast because the last thing I want is to get there and be refused because my liver hasnt shrunk or I havent lost enough weight.

I am getting very jittery now and hardly slept a wink last night. I keep thinking about cancelling as if I cant lose weight on just under 1000 calories a day then I need more than a gastric sleeve... I need my head chopped off.

I was meant to get a call back from Michael about my medical over a week ago. Must be holiday lag. Everything I have heard about them has been really positive. So, it seems very out of character. Don't cancel. Your gonna be fine! Sending lots of loser energy your way! Lol

Don't panic Mr Mainwairing. I have just spoken to him on the phone and it is all sorted! Phew... feeling a bit better now.....

Dont worry - I was fed alcohol 4 x vodka tonics at my business conference by 4 of the fella's who wanted me drunk to have a lugh wit hem, I didnt realise as I was busy squeezing the life out of the lemons to jazz up the slimline tonic! I didnt post on here as all I could do wa swear (very very very bad words) I called my GP who said fear not, plenty of time to de-tox with 1 clear days til the surgery at that point! The diet is about de-toxing the liver not losng lbs!

I am so excited! You would think it was my op lol. Did you do Cambridge as a pre-op? Michael and Deb seem to take care of you really well whilst your in Prague. All their feedback is excellent.

I chose to do CD pre-op, I'm mixing between 3 packs & cottage cheese salad or just 3 packs :)

I was meant to get a call back from Michael about my medical over a week ago. Must be holiday lag. Everything I have heard about them has been really positive. So, it seems very out of character. Don't cancel. Your gonna be fine! Sending lots of loser energy your way! Lol

There was a problem with their phones last week, I emailed my bloods back to them & spoke with Micheal inbetween - so you will get a call back!

Don't panic Mr Mainwairing. I have just spoken to him on the phone and it is all sorted! Phew... feeling a bit better now.....

BREATHE - lol!!!!!
I have absolutely no reservations whatsover, my relationship with food is well and truly over & I want to live a life eating food as fuel not as living my life to just eat. I'll prob be saying things a lot different next week :confused::confused:

Evening ... Really tired this eve, off up the wooden hill shortly!

Nothing much to report today, spoke with Michael all ok & he will be circulating all our contact numbers so the 4x people flying out for surgery can hook up at Airport.

I'll sort car-parking out in the morning, left my laptop at home today LOL!

Pre-op diet easy bloody peasy...wish I could do it long-term and then never ever over-eat again but I know that this is an impossible request. Bit like telling an alcoholic to dry out (no probs) then sending em into the local boozer every day and telling em either not to drink or to have 1 or 2....Reality = 1 bender followed by weeks/months of drinking and then ANOTHER stint in re-hab and life on hold again til sufficiently dried out!

Catch up later in the week xxxx

Hope all is well hunni xx

Evening :)
Got a fluffy fleece from Asda £15 to travel etc, according to the weather we are heading for a cold spell here and in BRNO!
Sent off my pre-op weight and measurements.... Up until recently I always had a smaller waist than boobs and hips, now all 3 measure the same :( felt quite peed off with myself TBH.
Funny though every now and then I thought I looked really round and now I know that I am! B0ll0X!
So, putting horrid thoughts to oneside (no point droning on about how awful I look and feel when I've made such a postive decision, which, this time next week will be the REAL start to 2012 for me :) )
Pre-op diet is going well, I am not following Cambridge to the letter, I've had flavoured sparkling water anda few slices of ham to keep me going as I only have limited amount of packs. Forgot how tired you get tho & cold... Still thats the fat being burnt :)
On a positive note I have lost 8lbs so far with a week left to go so may just get into the 15's 'pre-op'....
Nothing else to report xxxxxxxxxx

Afternoon - at work (just taking 5, been in since 6am and wont leave here til late :( )

Nothing much to report other than I have booked in online for my flights and printed off 2 sets of boarding passes (2 sets - just in case LOL) all thats now left is to book my self into the carpark, which I can do today or tomorrow, not stressed (more butterflies and tummy flippin but STILL totally adamant that I am doing the right thing, even though I am following Cambridge Plan I know that as soon as I wasnt TOO many bad habits would reform)....
Hope you're all well :)
Laters xxxxxxxxx

woohoo good luck :) xxx

Getting so close now , how exciting ! Can't wait till I'm at your stage xx

How exciting ull soon be on the losers bench good luck Hun x

Thx WLS buddies :) :)
I leave home between 10am Sun, flight departs at 13:40. I should arrive to Stansted 11ish so by time I've parked car and got to the terminal 1130am. Flight departs at 13:40hrs, arrives tea time, get met at the airport by Michael and or Debs then driven to hotel. Nice 'last supper' then off to bed (eeek def wont sleep a bloody wink Sun night) off to the hospital Mon am and check in for all pre-op x-rays/scans/endoscopy (yay I am being sedated) /bloods/physco babble) then surgery at some point Tue :) JOB DONE.... recover WED THU FRI (lots of vomiting froth and breaking wind I expect) then home Fri to start me NEW LIFE, 2012 starts bit later for me this year LOL xxx

My cousin is staying at mine kiddlywink sitting & the ONLY ONLY thing I feel guilty about is I have told a 'white lie' about the surgery location....I've said its in Ireland SIMPLY because the procedure I want is not performed here, etc etc albeit my choice my mother would give me soooooooooo much grief I would rather do it this was in order to protect her!

Michael & Debs are aware that she thinks that I am in Ireland, so all good - just wish she was alittle more supportive. She has accepted my decision but is very much against it as far as she's concerned I've lost weight before I can do it again! She doesnt understand that I dont want to keep doing this over and over again! Still there you go xxxxxx

.............and I've lost 11lbs on pre-op diet, which is really good:D:D! I started on 3rd Jan, had to eat & drink at business meeting:mad::mad: (though def hardly ate anything and checked out of hotel & didnt even consider stopping for breakfast otherwise it would have had to have been a full English:flirt2::flirt2:). I am hoping that by the time I get back to the UK next Fri 20th I will be 15.7 :p:p:) yay xx

Back