• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Non Scale Victories

Another one as of today.... no more insulin!!! :D :D :D :D

Pants falling down (literally)
Getting I'm to great positions (yes I do mean them) ;)
Having to get regular length legs
My bf buying me a ring (not got it yet as he hasn't asked the question but it fits)
The seat belt in the car with room
Having to move the seat forward in the car and still having room between belly and steering wheel :)

Oh, after all these years I feel like I have found the place I need to be.. your all an inspiration and I can't wait to have something great to tell u xxx

SARAH S said:
I know what you mean I seem to be developing "A" chin!!:eek:

Tee hee!! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Fantastic weight loss so far, however do you really WANT to be up a ladder!?!?

Today as I was leaving Asda the automatic doors started closing in front of me......a few months ago I would have just stood there looking embarassed...not today though I went for it and cleared through a tiny gap ....HOORAY!!!! I continued to my car with the biggest grin on my face!!!

Tee hee!!! What a result!! Xx

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Not posted on here yet as didn't think I had any NSV's but am coming to realise that I maybe have :D
Can cross my legs without my toes pointing at the ceiling
Am in clothes I had not worn for years & still like
Can walk & walk & walk without getting tired
Not on any meds for diabetes :D my favourite
Can bend over without looking like & have a slipped disc
Can get up off the floor without the aid of my hubby, lol
Can get on the floor without the aid of my hubby
Can buy clothes from lots of shops other than Evans
My feet have shrunk :eek:

Guess lots of things that even now I am taking for granted ... will have to pay more attention, lol
One backhanded, sort of, maybe compliment from my 14yr old nephew who knows I am dieting but not about the op, said 'You look great at the top, bit like a melted candle' He is off my Christmas list for sure, lol :( Know what he means though, cos I have lost loads from my top half but still have the
Michelin Man middle, lol :D:D

Not posted on here yet as didn't think I had any NSV's but am coming to realise that I maybe have :D

Guess lots of things that even now I am taking for granted ... will have to pay more attention, lol
One backhanded, sort of, maybe compliment from my 14yr old nephew who knows I am dieting but not about the op, said 'You look great at the top, bit like a melted candle' He is off my Christmas list for sure, lol :( Know what he means though, cos I have lost loads from my top half but still have the Michelin Man middle, lol :D:D
hahahahaha bless

One backhanded, sort of, maybe compliment from my 14yr old nephew who knows I am dieting but not about the op, said 'You look great at the top, bit like a melted candle' He is off my Christmas list for sure, lol :( Know what he means though, cos I have lost loads from my top half but still have the Michelin Man middle, lol :D:D

Thats the reason I started the thread, I don't want to forget all these little achievements....I've waited too long for most of them;)

Can now cross my legs.
Got into some of my smaller clothes
Getting the compliments
The twinkle of desire on my OH face :)

Several people have now told me I look very thin from behind!

I find it very bizarre as when I look in the mirror I don't see much different despite being 64lbs down.

Several people have now told me I look very thin from behind!

I find it very bizarre as when I look in the mirror I don't see much different despite being 64lbs down.

I think you must be being hard on yourself, you are over four and a half stone lighter...so unless you have lost it all from you bo**om some of it must be showing now.

Take credit in your efforts and enjoy the new you:)

Well, I passed a work colleague today who I haven't seen for about 3 weeks, as I passed him I said 3 sleeps to go :eek:) we are both keen scuba divers and I'll be going to the Maldives diving in, yes you guessed it 3 days time. He has been so jealous of my hols i expected the usual reply of can I come, or you lucky bugger but instead was greeted with, you've lost more weight again, your looking great, I was so taken aback I just replied, I am trying and made a swift exit ( with a little spring in my step )
also tried on some clothes to see what to pack and not only do some of my light combat style trousers fall down but I can fit into clothes I thought I'd never get in again, what a boost before my , much more satisfying than getting on the scales x

Bending and touching my toes. Crossing my legs while sitting at the dinner table. Not being out of breath doing normal every day things. Walking with the dog mile after mile. Having an abundance of energy. Being a 100 times more active. I could go on and on with things

Back