• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Normal food get in!!!

Well its weird, my stomach start crying and rumbling but after I had some liquid ie tea coffee slimfast a bit like straight after the op except I am more hungry. but I weighed myself today which I should not have because I did not eat much all day yesterday so not really reflecting reality and lost one pound in a day so sadly it is motivating me so wrong!!! Anyway the dietician said that I ll know when going back on solid which won't be until this week end so ll let u know but then again she said u don't have restriction until further adjustment so who knows what's what. I just take each day as it comes :)

Hey sue and 'miserable'! My eating isn't good either. My head is slowly moving in the right direction but that's where I'm focussing changes just now rather than shifting weight and looking at numbers. I ordered pizza tonight-only ate half which is a vast improvement. Thinking of you both. We can do this. I know we can. My goal for this is to feel comfortable with me and my weight and for some stability in life food wise. I've never had it. Xx

crazycatlady said:
Hey sue and 'miserable'! My eating isn't good either. My head is slowly moving in the right direction but that's where I'm focussing changes just now rather than shifting weight and looking at numbers. I ordered pizza tonight-only ate half which is a vast improvement. Thinking of you both. We can do this. I know we can. My goal for this is to feel comfortable with me and my weight and for some stability in life food wise. I've never had it. Xx

Times like this Im glad I'd never get half a pizza down!! enjoy whilst you can :) that and Chinese....a girl can dream :) xx

As my dietician said one day, it is not a diet but a new way of looking at things. She did say to keep going and enjoy things like going to pizza hut but only have one slice and a bowl of salad because eventually u ll be full on one slice of pizza so won't feel deprived because u had pizza but won't ruined urself because u ll only have one slice. It's a win win situation we just need to hang in there until we get to that point :)

Thank you guys feeling better already, I am doing the liquid diet till my fill on fri need to go back to basics, I have forgotten I gave had a band, eating just like normal binging like normal so need to get my bloody head around it, thanks again guy x

just reading your post, when did you have your opp, do you feel hungry now, can you eat much food? sorry having mine on thursday, just wandering whats in store as at the moment on milk diet so cant wait to eat again but hoping not to want to eat to much.

U won't want to ear for the first week or more (for me is like 3 weeks but then I had 4 ml in at the op so different from people who have their band currently empty) because u ll be swollen from the op, then as the swelling goes down ur hunger ll increase but it ll be about then u ll get ur first fill. Hth

Like mis said the first 2 weeks when I was on the fluid stage I did it by the book I was swollen still and struggled to get liquids down, I lost a stone in that time, however this is just my experience s soon as I was on normal food I can eat whatever I want, like my dietician said your band is empty and not doing anything at the min, good that you feel you can eat means your healing well, so I have just chilled out a bit too much really and just eaten what I want, Till my fill on fri, I feel crap for doing this, so going back to fluid stage tomorrow for a week, read the diaries on here miserable, Jo, so many more, they will help you with any questions, good luck and when I feel I can help you, i will x

I think I made do the same sue. Losing track of even having had surgery. Went out tonight and just felt disgusted at the thought of food. Need to go back to basics xxx

Back