• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pink princesses weekly weigh in

pinkprincess77

Weigh day again and I'm happy to say things are moving again in more than one way :)

Todays weight 14 stones exactly

Loss this week 5lb

Total loss since op 15lb

Loss from the beginning of my journey 82 lb. X

NT1977

Great result - well done you!!

Is the fill helping?

pinkprincess77

Great result - well done you!!

Is the fill helping?

Thanks. I think it's because I've increased my water intake and trying to eat a little more than I was. I'm bypass! X

NT1977

Thanks. I think it's because I've increased my water intake and trying to eat a little more than I was. I'm bypass! X

and I am being dim :p sorry ignore me, of course you are!!!

pinkprincess77

rickysmrs

your doing great Pinkprincess and I admit I do not drink enough so think I will take hede and see if I have a better loss next week after drink drink drinking..............if only it was alcohol lol.

ps you (n me) need to updated your signature :)

pinkprincess77

your doing great Pinkprincess and I admit I do not drink enough so think I will take hede and see if I have a better loss next week after drink drink drinking..............if only it was alcohol lol.

ps you (n me) need to updated your signature :)

I'm supprised that alcohol is one thing I don't miss. I miss ice lollies though lol. I always use my phone for this app and i'm limited what I can do. Plus I keep forgetting to do it. I think I'll do it know while I remember lol :) x

rickysmrs

OMG dont miss out make your own with sugar free squash or freeze innocent smoothies there lovelly xx

pinkprincess77

OMG dont miss out make your own with sugar free squash or freeze innocent smoothies there lovelly xx

The innocent smoothie ones sound lovely thanks for the idea. I did buy some nad icepops but they went in the bin because there was absolutely no taste to them :(. Thanks again x

NT1977

I am really good thanks, looking forward to getting off mushies and being able to exercise a little bit more from next week.

I freeze squash too for ice pops, i got the moulds from Robert Dyas and they are loving and refreshing

pinkprincess77

Yesterday was Weigh day again

Yesterdays weight 13 st 12lb

Loss this week 2lb

Total loss since op 17lb

Loss from the beginning of my journey 84 lb. I can't believe that I've now lost 6 stones :) well chuffed. Week by week I'm getting a step closer to my goal andnit feels great x

pinkprincess77

Well done keep doing what you're doing its a slow process as such (although faster than in the past) but well worth it.

As long as the scales keep going downni am happy with slow and steady :). It's definitely worth it. X

pinkprincess77

My gosh I can't believe how quickly time is going I am not 6 weeks post op

This weeks weight 13 st 9
Loss this week 3lb
Total loss since day of op 20lb
Total loss from the beginning of my journey 87lb

My loss is slow and steady but I am happy with that. as long as the scales keep going down I will be one happy bunny :)

pinkprincess77

My gosh I didn't realise I hadn't updated in such a long time. I am now 11wks post op. My current weight is 12st 12lbs. I have now lost 7 stones exact from my heaviest to now :)

My loses are slow and steady but I am very happy with that.

pinkprincess77

I've just realised how rubbish I am at updating my thread lol.. I currently weigh 12 stone 4.4 lbs. My starting weight was 19st 12lbs so I am one very happy bunny. Although I am having problems at the moment related to the bypass I do not regret what I have done and I would donit all again tomorrow, I would never have reached the weight I am at now without it. X

Jenny196

Wow, you've lost over 7.5 stone, you must be fairly close to your target weight now. I'm sorry youre having problems and hope you get it all sorted out soon xx