• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pink princesses weekly weigh in

pinkprincess77

Hi everyone today I am one week post op. Time to start my weekly weigh in. On the day of my op I was 15st 1lb. I have got on the scales this morning and I'm now 14st 9lbs

this weeks loss 6 lbs

I am very pleased with this as I was told to have great expectations with losses because of my weight not being very very high pre op. Despite the wind pain I am loving the journey so far and I haven't felt hungery in the slightest. X

Last edited:
Well done!

Well done x

Weigh day again :)

Today I am 2 weeks post op my current weight is 14 st 5lb

this weeks loss 4lb

total loss post op 10lb

Life just keeps getting better :) xx

well done!

Todays weekly weigh in not much of a result at all. During the week my weight went up from 14 st 5 to 14 st 7.8. I am having major problems in the toilet department. Anyway I've been weigh this morning and I have gone back to 14 st 5. There for a have remained the same.

today I am going to start and write down everything I eat and drink. I am forgetting what I've had and I know some days I've had no way near enough to eat or drink. Could this have caused the constipation and for my weight to remain the same??

I am not worried that my weight as remained the same this week and I'm not going to get disheartened at all.

Any advise will be greatfully received x

Your doing fab hunni, and one week staying the same is just normal :) but your right, not drinking enough won't help you go to the loo! The more water I drink the better my bowels are! Just try and drink lots and I'm sure that will help! Could you not try maybe senokot to get things moving? Xx

im the same tmi cant go toliet at all even when taken meds for it to help but nothing my weight has been the same now for a week but i know im not drinking as much as needed

im the same tmi cant go toliet at all even when taken meds for it to help but nothing my weight has been the same now for a week but i know im not drinking as much as needed

I've taken things but they just gave me really bad stomach ache. I have managed to go once and it took me a whole hour and a lot of pain sorry tmi. I'm now back to nothing I do think water may be a major factor so I'm going to try my best to get as much down as possible x

Drink, drink, drink! It really does help with painful motions.

I'm now trying to make sure I drink as much as possible. I definately had my 2 ltrs yesterday I even drunk 500ml before bed last night to make sure lol x

I'm also making sure as soon as I empty a bottle I'm refilling and putting it in the fridge. so I have no excuses that I dont have anything cold to drink

Back