• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not been on for days but im ok just my "life" that isnt

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
Thanks for all the lovely Pm's and emails ladies....sorry i have not been around but I have been having a tough few weeks in my "normal" life (not with my band thank heavens) and with the interview etc i have been really stressed.

I heard this morning I didn't get the job and I'm so very disappointed but it wasn't to be....and neither was my marriage it seems as my husband has walked out on me, and left me totally deverstaed....we had a really bad year last year our grandson died at only 8 weeks old then his aunty and uncle died then his dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer and we lost him inside 3 months. I supported him through all of this and more and now find out he has been having some form of relationship with another woman....another woman i hasten to add that i used to work with and count as a mate.

my life is very very stressful as it now seems likely i will lose my home as i cant possibly afford the mortgage on my own...anyway I'm not cheating my band and I'm still loosing weight so thats one thing in my life I have control over and its helping so very much.

I may not be around much but I'm thinking of you all and wishing you luck xxx

thanks again

aww wanda im sorry to hear you been having a hard time hun, dont worry about the job as other opertunities will come up in life, as for your husband doing what hes done, well he didnt deserve you anyway, its good that your staying positive about your band, i know its hard for you at the moment but it may be a good opertunity to see this as a new chapter in your life as becoming the new you through wls and and opening that new chapter with a fresh clean unwritten page to start living your life the way you want it to be. just a thought regarding your mortgage you could possibly take in a lodger which in turn will help pay the morgage and allow you to stay in your home.

chin up hun we are all here for you if you need us.

liz x

I cant imagine how you must be feeling. Just wanted to say take care of yourself

Chiz! Wanda! What a bowl of pips you have had chucked at you! S*d the job, another one will come along. I know how massively disappointing it must be (I lost out on one earlier this year and hit a low).

Look after yourself and what is immediately important to you right now. Legal advice is a good start just to see where you stand on the matrimonial home and that might allay of confirm what you fear. I think you can get half hour free. At least you will know then know how to act.

Wishing you all the best xx

Wanda,

Don't really know what to say, but if there is a bright side to your story its that your are stronger than you've been for a while. The most uncontrolable side to your life...is under control. You're in the process of beating your biggest demon. So however you deal with this, keep your chin up and know how strong you are

Hugs and kisses x x x

Thanks for all the lovely Pm's and emails ladies....sorry i have not been around but I have been having a tough few weeks in my "normal" life (not with my band thank heavens) and with the interview etc i have been really stressed.

I heard this morning I didn't get the job and I'm so very disappointed but it wasn't to be....and neither was my marriage it seems as my husband has walked out on me, and left me totally deverstaed....we had a really bad year last year our grandson died at only 8 weeks old then his aunty and uncle died then his dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer and we lost him inside 3 months. I supported him through all of this and more and now find out he has been having some form of relationship with another woman....another woman i hasten to add that i used to work with and count as a mate.

my life is very very stressful as it now seems likely i will lose my home as i cant possibly afford the mortgage on my own...anyway I'm not cheating my band and I'm still loosing weight so thats one thing in my life I have control over and its helping so very much.

I may not be around much but I'm thinking of you all and wishing you luck xxx

thanks again

Wanda, keep ur chin up, so sorry to hear that your having such a crap time of it. Keep looking forward, stive and keep smiling. Dont let the B******s get you down, ur worth more than that. Mandy s

So sorry you are having such a bad time life is so cruel sometimes and usually to the nicest of people, hope things start to get better soon, and that you will continue to post as you know you will be well supported on here Good luck xXx

Hi Wanda

I'm so sorry to hear your news on both counts!

When you feel up to it and as B&R said you really need to get some legal advice about the house. Most solicitors do offer a free 1/2 hour session which should be enough to find out what your options are.

In the meantime you know where we all are if you need us.

Take care

Maz x x x

Oh God Wanda, what a load of pressure has been on you. I'm so sorry lovely. As Liz said, another job op. will come up. But as for your husband and your so called "mate", B*****ds. Complete Bast***s. Have you got kids between you living at home? Get legal advice ASAP. Also, the bank can put yr mortgage on interest only for a time. Oh yes, why not sell yr story to Take-a-Break. Revenge and money at the same time.
Ba*****s.

Sorry for what you have been going through Wanda You will come out of all this a much stronger person I no I did. Keep your chin up and get all the advice you need

Wanda, tough times, horrid times but you sound quite positive. Things often have a funny way of working out. That old cliche of, as one door closes another opens.

I guess the important thing right now is keeping a roof over your head, if you need any help, I am about during the day and can research stuff for you.

Lots of love and hugs...and regardless of this massive curveball you are doing fab.

Love Caz xxx

Hi wanda, ive just read your thread and really sorry that you are having a tough time of it - you dont deserve it, just try and keep your chin up and by the way well done for not cheating the band, you're a lot stronger than a lot of us would be considering the stress that you are under. Take care julie

Hi, Wanda,
So very sorry to hear you're having such a tough time. Doesn't it always happen - everything at once?!!
Try to stay strong. Easy to say, not so easy to do.
Ditto what B & R advised - get some legal advice. That's the first thing.
Try not to fret too much about the job - another will be along for you.
Sending loads of hugs.
Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

Wanda i was so sorry to read your thread.

I know exactly how you feel my husband of 16yrs did it to me again with a friend they had had an affair for 7yrs so i know the betrayal you will be feeling.

You just have to live through it - take each minute as it comes and just get through each day. I am not going to defend your husband but you have both been through such alot in the last 12mths or so - so he has decided the only way he can deal with his loss is to find someone who is not connected to that part of his life. Again it is exactly what Numbnuts did (nickname for my ex given to him by my best friend). His grandparents died - they were more like his parents and they went within 3mths of each other by the time is Granny died i completely different person returned from the funeral and he threw himself into his work and liked to be with people that had no connection to his old life where all he could see was inexplainable pain.

From the short time i have know you through this forum i have got the impression you are a strong and loving lady and although you won't believe it yet you will come through this terrible nightmare and come out the other side a different person but you will be stronger.

If you ever need me - you can always leave me a private message and i will be there for you. Sending you lots and lots of hugs with fairy dust to help mend your heart and bring peace to your mind. Take care x

Oh Wanda, Im so sorry to hear this about your life at the moment. I know exactly how you are feeling because I had this with my ex. He had an affair with a "mate" for 8 months when our children were very young. I had him back and then later on in life, I met the man of my dreams whom I had the pleasure of leaving my ex for my toy boy! I know thats not much help to you now but you are such a strong person, it feels like your whole world is collapsing around your ears but there will be something around the corner for you hun, you just wait and see.
One great thing is that he will probably regret it when he sees the "New you" in a couple of months time......You are doing fantastic with your new life and you need to keep focused on it babe.

My heart goes out to you now and you are loved and well supported on here at Minis...............

Love and hugs, keep your chin up.

Jayne xx

You may NEED this

Divorce and Separation - Support, Information and Advice

Lots of very useful info and support from ppl going thru the same thing.

I know we don't know each other Wanda, but that hasn't stopped me feeling for you. You must be frightened for your future, if you can see that far ahead at the moment. It looks like you have a lot of friends here that really care about you here at minis, try and take comfort and support from that.

(((big hug)))

Well done by the way for keeping on top of the weightloss.

Not sure what i can say Wanda other than how sorry i am to hear things have turned (@)(@) up in your life. Keep your chin up decide what it is YOU want and go for it, doesnt matter what others think or say you should do this has to be something you need/want.

Back