• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not been on for days but im ok just my "life" that isnt

Thanks for all the lovely Pm's and emails ladies....sorry i have not been around but I have been having a tough few weeks in my "normal" life (not with my band thank heavens) and with the interview etc i have been really stressed.

I heard this morning I didn't get the job and I'm so very disappointed but it wasn't to be....and neither was my marriage it seems as my husband has walked out on me, and left me totally deverstaed....we had a really bad year last year our grandson died at only 8 weeks old then his aunty and uncle died then his dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer and we lost him inside 3 months. I supported him through all of this and more and now find out he has been having some form of relationship with another woman....another woman i hasten to add that i used to work with and count as a mate.

my life is very very stressful as it now seems likely i will lose my home as i cant possibly afford the mortgage on my own...anyway I'm not cheating my band and I'm still loosing weight so thats one thing in my life I have control over and its helping so very much.

I may not be around much but I'm thinking of you all and wishing you luck xxx

thanks again

oh wanda that is awful. I am sending you a private message xx

Hi Wanda, I'm so sorry to hear your news, But wanted to send you my best wishes, I really do hope things start picking up for you very soon. Sending BIG Hugs to you my dear xxx

Just wanted to say how sorry I am for all the bad stuff going on in your life right now. :patback: Big hug, Zxx

Hi Wanda

So sorry to hear you are going through a really bad time. Theres not much I can say that others haven't already said to you...but know that you have lots of love and support from us xxx

Thank you all so very very much the support you have all given me is so fantastic.

I have an appointment at the bank and the building society to work out what I can do and what the worst case scenario is about mortgage etc.

However on a good not I did manage to loose another 2lbs this week and as I'm 6 weeks posy op on my band with no fill till the 7th of June I feel very proud of myself :D at least I have proper control over somethings in my life :rolleyes:

Hi Wanda - don't know when you'll get to see this but i just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Also sending you an angel to hold you close so that they can guide, love and support you and from me just hugs with fairy dust to make you smile.
Take care and come back soon you are greatly missed xx

thanks topsy xxx

Wanda just read your post I am so so sorry to hear the pressures you are under, as the others say a job is just a job, and you will get something else at another time.
For now you must take time for you and Wanda I am here if you need an ear, I am a good listener, and if you want to meet up I am more than happy to.
Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Love Jay xx

Hi Wanda
As everyone else has said so sorry to hear about everything you are going through. I have been there too and all you can do is take one day at a time, only try to sort out the things that are possible and rely on the friends you have to give lots of hugs and support.SENDING YOU A HUGE BIG HUG
Allie x

I thought I had posted on here yesterday Wanda but my post isnt showing.... Never mind.

I just wanted to add my hugs and support, and ask whether it is really definitely over with your hubby? It sounds like you have both been through a really tough year and this might just be his way of coping.

I'm not trying to defend him, but not going to jump on the "he's a b*stard" bandwagon either. Perhaps you both need a bit of a cooling off period to work out what you really want.

In the meantime, you certainly need to sort out all the practical stuff and the advice about switching your mortgage to interest only is what I would have said. If you need any help with benefits or debt related stuff PM me hun.

xxx

Hi There

Of course it goes without saying, I am so sorry to hear what you have been through...What a very heart wrenching year you have had.

I would not try to give advice, it would not be right, as you and only you know yourself, your husband, and you know the relationship you had...you know it in-depth and intimately like no-one else can ever know...It will take time to see the answers, but they will come...Let the anger subside before making any decisions....

There are many that will walk along side you in your journey.

All the very best.

Take Care

~x~

Oh crikey, how terrible for you. I'm pretty new to the site and don't know you as well as others here but my heart goes out to anyone in your situation. I am sure you can be strong and will get through this, you sound like a lovely person and must have plenty of loving friends to help you through the hard times. Try to stay positive, much love. xxx

Hi Wanda - hope your feeling ok just wanted to let you know your still in my thoughts and prayers also sending you hugs with fairy dust to keep you safe x

Hi Wanda,

So sorry for your trouble, my husband left me and my then 2yr old 3 years ago for a girl in work 17 years his junior. I thought I would never get through it but here I am a few years on feeling ok, not met anyone else yet but when I lose this extra weight and I am gorgeous, got a fab new fella, my ex will be so sorry! You will get through it because by the sounds of it things can only get better, not worse. Get some free advice from a solicitor, I then used an online company for the divorce as it was cheaper but you should only use these if he is going to admit everything and its not too complicated on the financial side. (Managed divorce they were called) and what I did was change my mortgage to an interest only over a longer period of time. Good luck hun.

Hi Wanda.

I'm also new here but do hope that things get better for you soon.

(((Hugs)))
Bonita

so sorry to hear your troubled. Won't try and stick my neb in, just look after yourself and know others wish you well.

Back