• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

not drinking at meals

Rob82

So just started tier 4 a little while ago, anyone else having trouble with not drinking at meal times? Just feels wrong not to have a drink with my food i understand all the reasons why, guess its gonna be a hard habit to break.

Bling Babe

It is a challenge but your doing the right thing by starting it now so your used to it before your surgery x

Queenykjp

So just started tier 4 a little while ago, anyone else having trouble with not drinking at meal times? Just feels wrong not to have a drink with my food i understand all the reasons why, guess its gonna be a hard habit to break.
I don’t struggle in particular, I never really drunk a lot to start with, I definitely struggle inbetween meals now to get my fluid intake in... it will become second nature, chewing your food well will just help it slide down no drink required, I think most of us are use to eating and chewing a couple of mouthfuls and rinsing it down with a drink, you’ll be fine :) x

Rob82

I've started off slow with nothing during meals and slowly increasing the gaps either side. But i'm always thirsty so constantly carrying a bottle of water or squash with so thats not to bad.

Queenykjp

I've started off slow with nothing during meals and slowly increasing the gaps either side. But i'm always thirsty so constantly carrying a bottle of water or squash with so thats not to bad.
God wish I could! I panic cos I gulped some juice once and it was a horrible experience wasn’t one I want to repeat soon! X