• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not feeling hungry

missdmac

Sense Sunday not been hungry at all is this normal? Have been drinking water and craving milky coffee only 2 a day and have had some clear soup. Can just about mange 1 slimfast. band doesn't not feel tight x

Yes it is entirely normal. I was told at this point by my own provider, to make sure that I took on enough fluids, but not to worry about anything else. I also at this point found I felt bloated after milk/dairy so took it back to clear liquids (water, tea, coffee, NAS squash).

It can be a strange feeling not eating but not feeling hungry . . .

You will get swelling post surgery which will take time to go down, and even though you may not feel a tightness from the band, having the pouch created by it will help you to feel more full until you start having your fills :)

Keep up your fluid intake (water etc especially) at this time, and break down the slimfast into smaller doses. I know my provider suggested in the first week for 100-150mls sipped over a short period of time and then increasing it as time moved on during the liquid stage :)

Thanks Kat not used to this usually hungry 24/7. Did an hours walk this morning feel fine. Only thing wrong a bit sore round big scare and trap wind in shoulders but belly wind gone thank god x

Thats good news. My big scar (the one with the port near) was the only one that was a bit sore for me too . . .by about 5-7 days on it was fine . . .hope your wind pain will be gone soon too.

If it feels trapped, wave your arms around in a windmill type motion, apparently it can help to shift it lol

You may want to check, but I was told not to put moisturiser or anything on it until the glue had come off :)

Missdmac you have got to remember that you are still recovering from a general anaesthetic so your body is going to be all over the place. Don't worry he hunger will return LOL X

Back