• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is this right.....I'm hungry!!!!!!

caroline4013 said:
I do think it's all about keeping busy for me, I've had a quiet week at home but, next week will be different. I've weighed myself today and am 20lbs down since the 18th July and so am thrilled with that.
Got a Tesco delivery coming later today so I am going to make a few different soups, I was at catering college for 4 years and cooking is my passion. I have promised to cook some meals for my Mum this weekend.......she has a party next week and I'm just wondering how I'm going to go about tasting the food to check its ok????

You couldn't be more right...idle time makes for head cravings....old habits!!! Busy busy busy!

Hi there - When I first had my band I wasnt hungry until about 10-14 days . With any wls its not just about the wls its about making the right choices on what you eat ( ditch the ice cream btw lol) - I am at goal and if I sat and ate 3 meals a day and say for arguments sake I ate cooked brekkie, fish n chips for lunch and had a takeaway for dinner and I ate constantly like that for a month I would definitely see a gain even though I can only eat a small amount. Like any wls / diet etc its ok to have the nawty things but in small moderation. Its only now I finally faced up too that coz thats wot got me to this sorry state I was in weight wise in the first place. I couldnt begin to tell u how many take aways I got through in a week and all the snacking and cr*p I was eating and drinking............My life just isnt the same any more, I am happier then I have ever been, skin is much nicer, and my health is alot better too...........I am so glad I was given this chance to have wls and I shudder to think how I would be now if I hadnt of had wls.........probably 5 stone heavier, more health related issues due to the weight and a heart attack & diabetes in the making most probably........... Wishing you all the best - Julie xx

Back