• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not lot as much as some!

ladiedevilish

Hey people have lost loads more than me since surgery but I am happy at 1 lb a week as coming off and I am happy will be going steadily on the way to greatness x I know I need to up protein and water but am happy that before surgery was size 32 but now size 22 and that is how gonna judge my size/weight loss x

wow your doing fine you have come a long way i havent had my opp yet, i am a size 32 and 22 sound much better, i bet you can go to most shops and buy something without having to worrie will it fit you. everyone is different and you are doing fine.keep up the good work.

Everyone is different shapes n sizes n holds weight different...... I'm the same as u I dnt care what weight I'm after I finish losing as long as I can get my bum in to a 14-16 il b happy.....

U have dropped sooooo many sizes.... N that's something to be very proud of.

1lb a week is good n steady means it will stay off, dnt put ur massive achievement down what ur doing is amazing xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Me to 1pm a week may not seem much but it always down not the yoyo up & down it would be without my bypass. Slowly with luck will mean my flabby bits may ease back into a less flabby shape better than a continued swift drop, that doesn't mean I don't need to exercise & tone to work at the rest of the flabby bits & hopefully reduce the plastic surgery needs until I can afford to have it done if needed.

Our hospital told us to aim for 1-2lb per week, i think you're doing fab. 1 lb a week is 3st 10 in a year. And remember, it's not a race. The surgeons actually look at results 5years after BP.

congratulations-0909.jpg

well done to you im exactly the same my doc said its cause of my PCOS but im not freaking out about not loosing to quick im just back at the gym & going to take each day as it comes xx

woohoo go you :) xxx

Back