• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NOT MAKING THIS UP ,HONEST !!

Just a quick update,
I got in touch with the suplier directly and with the help of a lady called jo we managed to track down a delivery about 5 miles from where I work, and with the help of my lovely work colleagues we were able to pick up a supply from the chemist... And I am so glad that I stuck it out and only had to pay prescription charges , coz I looked at the leaflet that I was given from the hospital because it cost the hospital £84.00 a box !!!..

Gosh I am shocked at your plight. I had problems post op but was taken back into hospital on 2 occasions & hydrated & fed by drip for nearly 2 weeks until they could carry out my stretch.

Paula Lewis said:
Good grief that's expensive. How many sachets are in a box ? I'm glad to hear you managed to get some :)

There are 100 in a box, and I have to take 1 3 times a day .

If you struggle to get them on script again, I'm happy to go to the pharmacies here for you to see if they have it :)

Bellydancer57 said:
Gosh I am shocked at your plight. I had problems post op but was taken back into hospital on 2 occasions & hydrated & fed by drip for nearly 2 weeks until they could carry out my stretch.

I hope everything is ok for you now. X

I am doing ok thx but struggling with different types of soft foods now. Surgeon says I'm oing OK but I am very impatient. Most fish & meat come back up even though I am chewing & cutting up very fine. Fresh crab stayed put, nice & light I think. I'm stressed coz not getting enough protein so probably trying o push it too quickly. Other than that under control at mo.
Good luck.

Debbie you poor thing - what a **** time you have had, try and look ahead and fingers crossed things will all settle for you post stretch... really sorry to hear what a terrible time you have been having. xxx big hugs xxx

I really hope this part of your journey is over soon, it sounds dreadful. Wishing you all the best in your recovery xx

OOnion said:
Debbie you poor thing - what a **** time you have had, try and look ahead and fingers crossed things will all settle for you post stretch... really sorry to hear what a terrible time you have been having. xxx big hugs xxx

Thank you... Just a bag of nerves now , and to be honest I really don't know if I will be able to go through with this procedure ... Even though I know I have to have it !!... I wish I had a pound for every time someone says I will be ok, everything will be fine !!.. But when it's facing a phobia , my worst nightmare .. I just don't know !!.. That is why my surgeon I doing it personally in theatre .. But to be honest I really don't know.. Let's see what happens Thursday !! XX

Big hugs to you and remember all our thoughts are with you. I know how hard this is for you (I really do) but the surgeon knows what he is doing and soon things will feel a lot better.

Back