• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not peeing!

Hi all Bev you must be psycic cos I just decided to update this thread.The Spire got in touch and one of the surgeons suggested I up my fluid as much as poss,I put a hot water bottle on my bladder and this morning while its not Niagra its deffo going in the right direction.Doc also said add extra water or milk to 'everything' I eat,that way it wont bloat as much as drinking it!Back pain has gone too!Pottered a bit did a wash and my measurements!Bust was 54'' now 48''!!waist still big as expected but gone down 1'' and hips 46''! .Maz x

wow well done maz, i wish my boobs would go down as much as yours have done, you lucky thing. well done, and keep trying to sip huni, i use a sports bottle thing for my nas squash, you dont seem to drink as much in one go. good luck huni xx

Well Ive gone off anything sweet like squash so have fresh lemons sliced in water,it always worked at slimming world!Also I cant stand some smells everything smells so strong,hand cream,deoderant,scent,soap think I will use Simple stuff for a while!Maz x

you always loose it bust first dont ya! or i do anyways! i like my boobies too, i hope i keep them post op! well done on the inches maz and glad youve managed to peeee peeeeeeee, lol! xxxxxxxxx

Great to hear there is an improvement Maz, getting worried as I read down the threads and you had not responded

Ah Maz glad your ok and the water works are moving again. Great to hear them inches are already disappearing whoooo!!

So relieved you are ok Maz you had me worried about ya! This is no good for my tough guy image! You will be pee-ing like Steptoe's horse Hercules again soon :D Well done on the inch losses too...they are the best as they make our clothes feel really big on us :D XX

Thanks girls!And as for you ye Mad Manc Ive just peed myself laughing over Steptoes horse!Result!!!

Or Maz... what was the name of that lady in the post office on Little Britain! Haha... keep peeing for England... xxx

Ive had 2.5 pts so far and will finish the 3pts before bed,back is sooooooooo much better!Lemons and lemon tea is the way for me.Had no tea or coffee all day cos it dehydrates.Feel good.Might look for a job as a holiday rep!

Thinking of you Maz and keep sipping as much water as you can Angel...

Hahaha... I laughed my socks off last week with Benidorm, I could picture you as the holiday rep and it tittled me to death... haha... love and hugs Angel and do hope you are feeling much better.

Always at your side, even with my sleepy head... xxx

How are you Maz... I've got your landline no... thanks... I'll give you a ring and see how you are... love and hugs, hope you are feeling much better xxx

Back