• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

not WLS related but wanted to share

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
The school my mum worked at love and miss her so much they wanted to do something to keep her memory in the school so they built a glass corridor put a bench in it for her that can be seen from the road and the children did a competition to do the design :)

ForumRunner_20120330_221043.jpg

:) I love the school so much and the bench

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120330_221206.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120330_221206.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 39
  • ForumRunner_20120330_221240.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120330_221240.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 41
oh how lovely :) bless them xxx

what a lovely gesture xx

A wonderful gesture helps to keep a persons memory alive.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

wow how fantastic:) Smiling for you babe

What did your mum do?Such a lovely way of remembering her.

Big an Bouncy said:
What did your mum do?Such a lovely way of remembering her.

She was a helper for the children with learning difficultys and special needs; but she pretty much ran the school she was qualified to teach so often covered classes and did a lot of the office work and anything to do with art or drama they went to my mum cos she was amazing she was just the everything woman, some of them did take advantage of that and were pretty nasty to her but they soon felt awful when she ended up in hospital and so much worse when she died, she ran the out of school club too and was always santas litttle helper at Christmas fairs and she did an educational dvd for the local council called Dr. Posture haha .. I was so so proud Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The saying on it "Build a bridge and get over it" was her fave saying for if anyone was arguing or sad lol seemed to cheer everyone up Xx

hi toni, what a fantastic woman your mum was and that bench is beautifull, i think you take after you mum with your careing nature, and you are always there to help.
so happy for you that your mums hard work and dedication has been recorgnised, it brought a tear to my eye the thought of it. xxxx

Aaww honey that's so sweet of you, if I'm a tiny bit of my mum I will be happy, your so lovely :D Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back