• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

I know remember that person that said she was so scared and find herself having a few tears leading up to her surgery...... Well that's me now Flick! So bloody scared but I'm going to do it anyway. Feeling a bit sick but know its nerves. How are you feeling today. X

Kimberly: glad you got an early appt. straight onto the milk when you get back! :)c

Nothing I say will settle your nerves. You need to feel like it to know you're doing the right thing!

I bought all the christmas cards and wrote a list - which one was for who and what presents I had bought for what person. Wrote a note to my husband and son and left it on the bed and left a message in the bathroom with my sons bath letters. In my notebook at the back I also wrote out what things I wanted at my funeral. I panicked because I hadnt done the washing, put my sons clothes away or repacked his bag for nursery because I spent the day before my op in southampton buying my sons presents for christmas. All that went through my head was that I wouldnt see my family again.
My Mum told me that I have waayy too much to wake up for and it isnt my time.
I wasnt at all worried about the pain post op or anything like that. Just coming out the otherside ok.

All that stress and worry seems silly now but its only natural.

You will be just fine :) Do something to take your mind off it the day before, it helps alot!!! And then get hubby to run you a hot bubble bath and relax.

I watched the Santa Clause 1 in bed the night before. Had to come back to see 2 & 3 now, didn't I? :)

Kimberly, bring a pint with you or treat yourself to a costa straight afterwards. I kept a pint of UHT milk in the car just incase lol

Yeah, I was silly going out :/ Thought I could manage it, obviously couldnt and have been in bed all but a couple of hours today. Feel disappointed in myself and there have been tears. On the bright side... got kinky with the hubby whilst baby had a nap! Haha! XD Oh hell yeah lol

Ha ha! I love those films (so do the kids) just knowing you have been through it and are doing so well helps. I'll be fine, just an off day. X

Oh Audrasharon it's ok to be scared ,, but you know how good Shaw Somers is , I bet you looked up his stats ( I have) and he brilliant . The team are very good. Just think of all the good thing your are going to do , the lovely clothes you will buy . And the wonderful healthy future you will have .

Hey flick how you doing ? Hope you taking it easy today ? Resting and being spoiled . I can't believe you went out around a craft fair 4 days post surgery .

We are both going to be in great hands. It's just a wobble. X

You will be fine! More than fine. You'll do great :)

My husband has just made my dinner: mash potato with onion, garlic, milk & butter & tomato pasta sauce and a tiny bit of melted cheese!

All low fat and incredibly delicious :D

Audrasharron how are you to day ? Got your dry mouth spray? Hope you had a lovely weekend ? What your plans for today ?
Flick how are you this morning .have you got any one to help you today ?

Morning Kimberly, melt down over.... Well for today anyway. Shopping for spray and pj's today then changing all the beds etc not to forget cleaning out the gerbils so everything is ready! ? Hope you got some money left after your shopping trip. Did they get your blood ok?

Back