• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Hello!! Yep, feel good today! Made myself, son & husband brekkie and cleaned the kitchen. Guna attempt a shower now and if the weather stays dry will be taking our son to the park? I will be in my Nans wheel chair as I still cant stay upright for long periods without getting bad back ache. Managed to sleep on my side last night instead of my back. Omg it felt good!!

I just wanna go shopping for buttons. I make jewellery out of buttons and havent bought any new ones since August! :eek: Hence craft fairs where I sell it :)

Enjoy your shopping trip today! Its definitely a good way to keep your mind busy. And wave good buy to Evans hehe it'll be a distant memory in no time! :D x

Morning Kimberly, melt down over.... Well for today anyway. Shopping for spray and pj's today then changing all the beds etc not to forget cleaning out the gerbils so everything is ready! ? Hope you got some money left after your shopping trip. Did they get your blood ok?

Make sure you pop your card in the boots machine I got a print out for 25% off all dental making my dry mouth spray from £2.55 to £1.91 :)

Hopefully this will work? If you can see that photo? Its a photo of one of my incisions 6 days post op.
One is half that size, one is bigger and very bruised, one is abit more scabby and the other 2 look like the photo lol

Im proud of these scars :) The scars that will hopefully change my life!

I hope I havent freaked you guys out! :/

ForumRunner_20131118_120755.jpg

Hopefully this will work? If you can see that photo? Its a photo of one of my incisions 6 days post op.
One is half that size, one is bigger and very bruised, one is abit more scabby and the other 2 look like the photo lol

Im proud of these scars :) The scars that will hopefully change my life!

I hope I havent freaked you guys out! :/

View attachment 10842

No infact thats a lot smaller/neater than I thought xx

That's a lovely looking scar Flick! (Sorry that's the nurse in me) healing lovely.

Thanks for the money off tip butterfly. That's me all set and managed to get PJ's in the sale. I'm ready to go. Hope all this weeks sleeves are ready. X

That's a lovely looking scar Flick! (Sorry that's the nurse in me) healing lovely.

Thanks for the money off tip butterfly. That's me all set and managed to get PJ's in the sale. I'm ready to go. Hope all this weeks sleeves are ready. X

I got new pyjamas and new slippers in my bag :)

Oohhh Butterfly! Lets hope your surgeon is dashing so you can flash a slipper at him! Hehe :p

Im quite impressed with my scars actually. Wont go as far as to flaunt them but im definitely not ashamed! :)

How are you feeling today guys?

Oohhh Butterfly! Lets hope your surgeon is dashing so you can flash a slipper at him! Hehe :p

Im quite impressed with my scars actually. Wont go as far as to flaunt them but im definitely not ashamed! :)

How are you feeling today guys?

Hahaha at least I wont have a stinky old slipper to germ up the sterile area

I'm feeling good today just can't wait until Weds, things may change but atm I am pretty excited.

Haha you guta break 'em in! With nice clean feet, dance about your bedroom with an ice cold glass of milk in hand :p

Stay excited! It is exciting! The op and recovery are for such a short period of your life time, you'll do great! :)

Thinking of Nicola all the best xx

Best wishes to you hunni xxx

What a day! Prep'd ready to go then the anaesthetist came in and cancelled not happy with my chest! Have to come back in about 3 weeks. Got to get by head round it now. X

What a blow x

Not happy that had viral upper respiratory infection so close to op. still coughing but not much. She was unhappy I might develop pneumonia. :(

Back