• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

hope all are having a great christmas and nicols lets hope you can get seen soon and on the road to recovery once again sucks being ill on the holidays <3

On mashed stage , but finding it more challenging , has scrambled eggs ans smoked salmon yummy . But only managed a couple of mouthful of turkey , and belched for hour afterwards !
It's going to take a few days to settle. Slow and steady, little and often if necessary your doing great! X

Really good. Bit of muscular pain if I over do it but otherwise managing about a ramekin size meal 3 times a day. No hunger, and feel really well. Hope you had a great Christmas. X

Great Xmas, phone call Xmas Eve to say there was a cancellation so bypass 4th jan (I've repeated this on every other thread on here haha) milk diet started straight after my Xmas dinner. Pleased your feeling better and your little nurse is helping you :)

Great Xmas, phone call Xmas Eve to say there was a cancellation so bypass 4th jan (I've repeated this on every other thread on here haha) milk diet started straight after my Xmas dinner. Pleased your feeling better and your little nurse is helping you :)

Great news! Let us know how you get on. X

adorable audra bet she loved the outfit to help play nurse

Cute little girl she really looks the part :)

Waiting for team to get back about stricture! Please hurry I'm starving and very weak! Haven't eaten for 7 days and now vomiting squash :(

Awe Nicola that needs sorting asap!! xx

keep calling them nicola as they wont be hurrying to call you good luck for getting sorted asap

hope they get you sorted and back to feeling better soon hugs

Back