• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Kirsty, it'll come sooner than you think! Once you've had your op the time flies by and weight melts away :D It's not easy but waaayyy easier than I imagined!

Butterfly, its lush ^-^ It was on a whim too but soo worth it :p

Kirsty, it'll come sooner than you think! Once you've had your op the time flies by and weight melts away :D It's not easy but waaayyy easier than I imagined! Butterfly, its lush ^-^ It was on a whim too but soo worth it :p

That's great! I found out that I may not have to spend as long on liquids than I thought! So that's even better!! I just have tomorrow for my last day on the milk diet then Monday is my day! :D xx

Kirsty

I didn't have to do liquids I was really confused. I was given soup in hospital just a day or so after my surgery! Had pureed, mushies, crunchies and now on normal food again. Hence experiencing with curry :p
Which op are you having? Are you glad to see the back of the milk diet? I still enjoy a glass of ss milk each day haha

Well gone Flick you have gone sooooo well. All it is is time now! This time next year it will be a dream come true. X

Good luck on Monday Kirsty. It's great to be the other side of surgery! X

I didn't have to do liquids I was really confused. I was given soup in hospital just a day or so after my surgery! Had pureed, mushies, crunchies and now on normal food again. Hence experiencing with curry :p Which op are you having? Are you glad to see the back of the milk diet? I still enjoy a glass of ss milk each day haha

I'm having a sleeve, was initially told 4 weeks liquids, then move on to purée... But a few people who have been done by the same surgeon says he prefers to have you on purées from about day 3... I'm having a sleeve, in sheffield by Mr Ackroyd :) I'm only just getting bored, been doing it a week today. I love milk and have always been able to drink large quantities so it's all good! Xx

Kirsty

Well gone Flick you have gone sooooo well. All it is is time now! This time next year it will be a dream come true. X

Good luck on Monday Kirsty. It's great to be the other side of surgery! X

Thank you Audra :) I sincerely hope so! I cant even begin to imagine what next year will be like. If someone said to me last feb that id be this much lighter and on the other side of WLS i would have laughed out loud. Its actually quite surreal.

How are you doing now?

I'm having a sleeve, was initially told 4 weeks liquids, then move on to purée... But a few people who have been done by the same surgeon says he prefers to have you on purées from about day 3... I'm having a sleeve, in sheffield by Mr Ackroyd :) I'm only just getting bored, been doing it a week today. I love milk and have always been able to drink large quantities so it's all good! Xx

Kirsty

Thats good then, I didnt have a problem with milk either. I love the stuff which was a good thing as I did 2 weeks and 56 pints haha
3 days is much better than 4 weeks but I suppose its what your body can handle :) Are you excited? Nervous?

I'm surprised at how quick the time has flown the op seems so far away even tho it was only the end of November I have lost 60lbs I am so chuffed :)

Wooow thats amazing!! Im trailing behind with 49 lbs but I could never have lost that without the bypass

Your not trailing behind we are all different I'm sure over the coming months things will even out, I too would have given up on yet another diet and face planted a dominos stuffed crust long ago :D

Haha that made me laugh XD my weakness used to be a chinese and an entire tub of ben and jerrys on payday. Had neither since october!

Id love to get rid of this extra half a stone by valentines day and put my wedding dress on again (I got married 20th sept last year) it was made to measure so would be interesting to see if ive shrunk any :p x

I bet the dress will be too big come valentines day :D

Thats good then, I didnt have a problem with milk either. I love the stuff which was a good thing as I did 2 weeks and 56 pints haha 3 days is much better than 4 weeks but I suppose its what your body can handle :) Are you excited? Nervous?

I'm so excited, no nerves or anything!!! Even 2 weeks on liquid is better than 4weeks lol xx

Kirsty

Thank you Audra :) I sincerely hope so! I cant even begin to imagine what next year will be like. If someone said to me last feb that id be this much lighter and on the other side of WLS i would have laughed out loud. Its actually quite surreal. How are you doing now?

I'm doing good. Got a bit of dizziness when I get up from bending down or stand up. Mr Somers says it's because I am shrinking much quicker than my blood vessels. They are still very large and so more blood is going through them when u get up than I need. It will improve in time. Other than that great just sold a load of size 22 upwards clothes. And back to work this coming week. X

Being sent back to a&e for rehydration. Having a "wish I'd never done this to myself" day. It's been one thing after another :(

Oh Nicola sorry to hear this. I hope they get you rehydrated quickly & you start feeling better soon. There's nothing worse than being poorly to make you feel low. Big hugs xxx

Awe Nicola hun what an awful time you have had :( xx

Back