• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Thanks all. I managed to avoid a&e in the end and just took dioralyte relief - sugar free. Sadly after having 3 sachets in about 8 hours, I dumped on it (it has ethanol in it!) but the bms seem to have slowed at last!

I'd say do take extra care with hand washing and hygiene. Having this feels about 10 times worse than pre-op!

Thanks all. I managed to avoid a&e in the end and just took dioralyte relief - sugar free. Sadly after having 3 sachets in about 8 hours, I dumped on it (it has ethanol in it!) but the bms seem to have slowed at last! I'd say do take extra care with hand washing and hygiene. Having this feels about 10 times worse than pre-op!

I'm going to google Ethanol!!!
Glad you're on the mendy xxx

so sorry nicola you have had such a bad run of luck maybe now it will turn around and all come good for you fingers crossed and some hugs thrown in

Sol glad I had early menopause :D

I was SO chuffed to start today I had to share it. My shortest cycle (34 days) since before I was pregnant. This is a bigger deal to me than watching the dress sizes drop. Bizarre!! haha XP

Glad its made you happy I've not had 1 in 20 years, thats made me very happy :D

I was SO chuffed to start today I had to share it. My shortest cycle (34 days) since before I was pregnant. This is a bigger deal to me than watching the dress sizes drop. Bizarre!! haha XP

I'm the opposite Flick, I was permanently ON pre-op, now I'm having normal 7 day periods....haven't been like that for 20 years!!! It's a MASSIVE deal, good for you! X

glad your happy flick i have to say thats the one thing i do not miss 17 years since my last one and not even having the menopause yet

how you feeling now nicola lot better i hope x

thats good news lets hope you finally are on the mend after all your troubles

Due on tomorrow and with all that's going on, today's the first day since op I've wanted to binge eat (in my head)! I had visions of pizza, Big Mac, Chinese, curry, KFC! My head was full of images of it! Luckily for me, it made my tummy start to feel sick!

Food had always been my go to in a crisis and now I can't have it I feel kind of lost! Thinking of starting kickboxing or something to release my feelings!!

Jesus. Gastroenteritis + dumping is some scary stuff!

Not recommended, I'm so weak and can barely move. Hubby wants to drag me back to a&e - he says I look pale with yellow eyes. :/

Ffs!

Back