• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Thanks Ceecie! I will be starting fertility tests again soon as almost at target so hopefully shed some light!

L your cycle sounds awful! Hope you get somerelief soon. I've just come on after 45 days and in so much pain staying in bed with 2 hot water bottles!! Xx

Looking fab Flick :)

looking fab flick such an amazing loss

Ohhhhhhh not good Nicola I've not dumped yet not looking forward to it either :(

not dumped yet but i hear it sucks bad so sorry this is happening nicola

Ugh, it's pants. I did too the other day. On innocent fruit juice. My own silly fault, I didnt dilute it and its full of naughty sugar. Lesson learnt :p

........I ate 2 custard slices,....first time I've been naughty... spent the afternoon trying not to move as it felt like I'd literally filled myself up to the neck with custard and it kept coming back up!!

Totally rank....NEVER AGAIN!!!

Ohhhhh that doesn't sound good hunni xx

........I ate 2 custard slices,....first time I've been naughty... spent the afternoon trying not to move as it felt like I'd literally filled myself up to the neck with custard and it kept coming back up!! Totally rank....NEVER AGAIN!!!

Agh! We live and learn hon xx

i am dreading even thinking about anything sweet until i get my baking head back on and i can make using sweetners and no fat again

Wow major changes there you are doing so well looking amazing

Back