• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

im good as can be still waiting but they have said i will be in before the 3rd of june as thats my 18 week limit from getting my all clear with bloods so im just waiting now glad everyone is doing good here and hope to join you all sooner rather than later

How are we all doing ladies? 6st down for me very happy :)

Attachments

• picisto-20140412053717-961366.jpg
    picisto-20140412053717-961366.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 51
wow you ladies have done amazing keep up the fab work

Not done as well as you ladies and not enough difference to be seen to post pictures yet. Feeling a little sh*t too. Plodding on I suppose.

Well done if the losses. The photos are great x

As long as you go in the right direction! I'll be the one with the 80 year old body being 43 the skin isn't going to spring back! But then it won't kill me either! X

Not done as well as you ladies and not enough difference to be seen to post pictures yet. Feeling a little sh*t too. Plodding on I suppose.

Well done if the losses. The photos are great x

Whats up hunni, you been very quiet lately :(

Hey Sweet, yeah I have been quite quiet. Not got alot to update :p My loss has slowed down quite alot now. Still not at the 6st mark yet. I can fit into some of my pre-preg clothes which is almost 4 years ago now! Im in the inbetweeny stage - my pre op clothes are too big and my clothes in the attic (14-16) are still a long way off! Having to stick safety pins in my leggings to hold them up and walk around with empty bra cups and saggy pants lol Got alot on my mind with wanting a baby and what not too which isnt helping.

Its great to hear from everyone here approaching 6 months post op! xXx

Hey Sweet, yeah I have been quite quiet. Not got alot to update :p My loss has slowed down quite alot now. Still not at the 6st mark yet. I can fit into some of my pre-preg clothes which is almost 4 years ago now! Im in the inbetweeny stage - my pre op clothes are too big and my clothes in the attic (14-16) are still a long way off! Having to stick safety pins in my leggings to hold them up and walk around with empty bra cups and saggy pants lol Got alot on my mind with wanting a baby and what not too which isnt helping. Its great to hear from everyone here approaching 6 months post op! xXx
Thought you'd gone a bit quiet. I'm pleased you've come back and posted here! I totally feel your frustration.
I've only lost 2st 8lbs which is half what others have lost in the same time frame. I'm mega pissed off and fed up. I stall for weeks then lose a pound over the following 2 or 3 wks then stall again. I'm seeing a nutritionalist tomoz and hope to get some useful advice ;-)

Hopefully you'll get some answers because that doesnt seem right?? Im noticing I lose for 3 weeks, 2-3lb a week at best and maintain for another 2-3 weeks may even gain a pound or 2 :( It seems to coincide with my menstrual cycle. Around the time ovulation would be up until my period I struggle to drop (if I even ovulate!?) But for those weeks just after I start to lose again. Its happening, thats what's important!

Have you been enjoying the sun this week?

Hopefully you'll get some answers because that doesnt seem right?? Im noticing I lose for 3 weeks, 2-3lb a week at best and maintain for another 2-3 weeks may even gain a pound or 2 :( It seems to coincide with my menstrual cycle. Around the time ovulation would be up until my period I struggle to drop (if I even ovulate!?) But for those weeks just after I start to lose again. Its happening, thats what's important! Have you been enjoying the sun this week?

I've been a slow loser with frequent stalling since the revision but it's even worse now and I'm only 3 months out. I seem to lose a pound or two a couple of days prior to my period. The rest of the month is a total stall or the occasional pound. I didn't expect to lose fast due to having a revision from band to bypass but never did I think I'd be boarder line failing with it. Two and a half stone is not anywhere near my target healthy weight. I'm desperate for some answers tomorrow. Fingers crossed I'll get some helpful advice. I'll be sure to share it!!!

I've been out and about enjoying the sunshine and walking with the bubba loads recently. I'm far more active in general. This is my one positive :)

Please do share! Its a shame and im sure not what you expected from your revision? Slow and steady though. Keep all that sagging at bay.

Aww good :) I bet they're enjoying a more active mummy too? My son is loving our random get up and boogie dances in the front room :p And getting on the floor more to play with him without moaning about my blasted knees!!!

Well ladies, I am in the slow losers category, with just over 3 stone loss, it is now painfully slow at around 2-3 lbs per month and yet I seem to be eating hardly anything. Will settle for another 1 stone but that could take a year, I am just content with no weight gain at the moment and feeling healthy. Well done everyone.

Yeah, maintaining is better than gaining!

Ive just put my swimming costume on from last year (which was very tight) its too big but my god the skin! :( My arms, inner thighs and boobs <<< they're more or less on the floor. It looks worse than when it was fat lol I wonder if they do plus size body suits? XP

Hi all. Just over 7 down for me. Size 12-14! BUT loads of loose skin and my boobs look horrible! Only 1 stone from ivf though and that's my goal :)

Glad you're all well. No one loses at the same rate xx

Doing well there all remember might not lose a pound but might lose an inch swings and roundabouts also not eating enough isnt going to help make sure you get enough meals in be they minimal 3 or 4 minimal is better than 1 or 2 not being enough

Well done Nicola! Thats fantastic :) 12-14 is just a dream for me atm. Getting into clothes with '1' in front is my aim. Ive lost 5st 10lbs since the start of my pre op diet at the end of october. Im proud of that :) Looong way to go yet though!

Back