• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

What is your target Bitterfly? Did your surgeon mention target weights? Mine never!.....maybe because I was do heavy.....!

I was never given a target weight or asked what I'd like to be, I have plucked 12st out of the air as when i was 22st + it seemed like a "small" number lol, going my BMI charts I should be between 7st 10!!!! :eek::cry: and 10st 2 :rolleyes: Well neither of those are going to happen, I'm around 14st 10 atm so 3 stone(ish) would bring me to the *magical* 12st, but I said to O/H if I could get into a size 16 I'd be happy well I'm in 14s and 16s but am I happy noooooooo I want more!! Well less actually lol

I was never given a target weight or asked what I'd like to be, I have plucked 12st out of the air as when i was 22st + it seemed like a "small" number lol, going my BMI charts I should be between 7st 10!!!! :eek::cry: and 10st 2 :rolleyes: Well neither of those are going to happen, I'm around 14st 10 atm so 3 stone(ish) would bring me to the *magical* 12st, but I said to O/H if I could get into a size 16 I'd be happy well I'm in 14s and 16s but am I happy noooooooo I want more!! Well less actually lol

That makes sense Butterfly, you will probably continue to lose for a few months too without much effort , then the work will begin! Maintenance sounds harder than losing it to me!!! X

I set myself a target of 15 stone pre-op, but now it's 13 stone. We all want more of course, because we made this choice to be the best we can be. It sounds like whatever else you achieve will be the icing on the cake Hun....what a fantastic result in 6 months. So pleased for you ...and your hubby! Lol xxx

All in size 10. Woo!

My target is purely based on nhs ivf requirements :/

Attachments

• image-2457368283.jpg
    image-2457368283.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 49
Looking good there Nicola xx I'm in my new Disney pyjamas size 12-14 :) Just had a lovely shower

You guys have all done amazing!! :D Well done. And geez Nicola, where have you gone?? Ceecie, that's an incredible achievement, you look amazing :D Butterfly, you're in size 14s!? Jealous!

My target has gone out the window for now. It was supposed to be 14.5st which still sounded alot to me, I would have aimed for around 12st but I need to forget about losing weight now and ive been told to eat more carbs and snack 3 times a day. Going backwards but soo worth it <3 ^-^ x

Im sure you'll be fine, you've done incredibly, especially with all the problems you've had too. Will you be trying again naturally? Or will you be having clomid or Ivf more or less straight away? I wish you all the luck in the world hun :)

O/H just came home with flowers and 2 bags, I was horrified when I realised it was clothing but to be fair I don't think he did too bad, both size 14 :rolleyes:
Cut off my head as I've not long got out the shower so hair and make-up not done, don't want to frighten folks :)

Attachments

• june 18.jpg
    june 18.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 47
Im sure you'll be fine, you've done incredibly, especially with all the problems you've had too. Will you be trying again naturally? Or will you be having clomid or Ivf more or less straight away? I wish you all the luck in the world hun :)

We will start trying in august (i do everything by the book!) had clomid and it didn't work. Starting all the tests again now. Then wait for ivf referral.
How are you?

We will start trying in august (i do everything by the book!) had clomid and it didn't work. Starting all the tests again now. Then wait for ivf referral.
How are you?

That's fair enough :) Things happen when they're meant to hun and hopefully August will be your time!
Im exhausted, nauseas, and my boobs are incredibly sore - the usual Tri 1 symptoms. Worth every second lol Cant wait for bed!

:eek: A month to practice!! ;) That's really exciting :D
Im good, had a random scan today and I'm over 11 weeks now! My weight loss has increased which is quite scary but I'm being monitored by a whole bunch of different people. Bad nausea and tiredness still too. Other than that all is well :D

Hi flick hunni glad all is well with you and things are progressing nicely, I'm doing well a few more lbs until I'm 9 st down :)

Back